[RnL]Sarge

Resistance aNd Liberation

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Well i know its been awhile since ive last commented on here. And i meant to comment sooner but just havent had the time. Anyways here it goes.

I was talking to Raslin about oooo 3 weeks ago or so. And we got into the discussion about things we wouldnt mind seeing in FH and so on. And i made the comment about the vibration effect on the P-47 Thunderbolt and how that should be on all planes. Raslin said that the devs have removed that for specific reasons and i was wondering if maybe the devs could comment on that aspect. Also again i wouldnt mind seeing this special effect on all planes. It would make dog fighting alot harder and more interesting since not all rounds would be finding their mark. It also gives the realistic effect of the rattling of guns on planes.

From the top of my head thats the only question i could think of and idea. So if anyone else has any questions for the devs or more ideas feel free to post it in here

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

it is implemented in all 0.6 fighters

[RnL]Sarge

Resistance aNd Liberation

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
javierlopezit is implemented in all 0.6 fighters

Sweet!!

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

cool, k one question....where do we find the chirchill tanks in 0.6, being a brit and all this is the only mod that offers it, then I can kick sweet nazi ass!

P.S: W00T!!!1 300th post!!

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Another Brit here, its the universal carriers i'm looking forward to, if they're ever implemented. But Churchills would be great too, if they put in a Crocodile that would be fantastic... can't see that happening tho what with the lack of flamethrowers.

-Chapman-

FH Rocks!!!

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Yep another Brit here, am lookin forward to that chirchill and universal carriers, it'll be totaly kewl!

explamster

Flying Ace

50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

When/IF 0.6 ever gets released!

Vibration effect would make for fewer noob pilots who randomly spray bullets toward a plane. Fewer hits.

Churchill Crocodiles would be the ULTIMATE at clearing bunkers. So cool!

CrazyWilly

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

1st September 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
javierlopezit is implemented in all 0.6 fighters

Does that mean the bullets actually spray and move in different directions? Unlike vanilla where the bullets go perfectly straight which is gay.

peckens

peck peck peck wooodddddd

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

431 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

yeah i got another suggestion decrease the accuracy on all the mgs

-Chapman-

FH Rocks!!!

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Yeah them god dam tank MG are so accuarate, theres no way u can get away from them.