Sir Ellii Rad

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

1. Sorry for my poor english. 2. Everybody knows that fh try to simulate realism in war, for that I find great the crosshair in tanks, but why not in single weapons??? Some games as wwII online use a realistic idea. When you are running, you cant use crosshair, and when you fire you see only the normal crosshair of weapons, and NOT THIS COLORED CROSSHAIR so unreal. 3. Whit this real crosshair is more difficult to succes in fire, as (I imagine) reality was. 4. In the same line, I think the server could not use external views. 5. Last idea: if one soldier is in a tank he could take some time to change the position, as reality. If not, one tank whit one player is the same and even more effective than other whit two or three

Freak Show 42

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I personally think you should do weapons like Call of Duty did them. Leave the normal battlefield crosshairs but make the weapon more accurate by making iron sights with the BF "UseScope" command. That would make a great game. Like beer!:beer:

Splinter(nl)

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

is beer a game ?

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Not sure if BF can do what CoD did due to engine limitations. Iron sights rarely look good in BF due to engine limitations. About the vehicle thing, there's again, engine limitations.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I played with the test that MC did with this.

2d sights look REAAAL bad with most ww2 weapons, and BF cant really do them properly.

3d sights look much better, but they arnt very useful for actual sights. The gun moves around alot, and when you crouch or go prone, it moves compleatly. I would still like to have 2d sights, but still have the crosshair in place (on the sights)

It still looks realistic, but it's practical. Kinda like the Sks in EoD.

GuRu10

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

226 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Silent heroes?

Their iron sights look fine to me.