Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

The rifles are too accurate when running. There was a enemy a good distance away laying down and I had a kar98. I was running and put off a shot and nailed him the first try. Then I started to notice that the rifles are too accurate when running. You did a good job of make the SMGs bullets go everywhere when running and I think that the rifles need to be alot less accurate when running so that we dont see people running circles around each other while shooting as in regular BF.

Spike1942

Work in progress

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

192 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Agreed, this is a must. In real life, rifles were very hard to fire accurately from the hip due to their length, especially when running.

Kumihanska-Franz

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Rifles are now very balanced and well made. It's not easy to hit to the enemy at long distance while running. There's no reason to make them less accurate I think. Machinegun will nail you if you are running while shooting it (it will nail you anyway cause those are overpowered :P). But you get the point.

Plata

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

The mgs aren't overpowered. It's just one shot one kill.

Skeletor24

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
MaximusThe rifles are too accurate when running. There was a enemy a good distance away laying down and I had a kar98. I was running and put off a shot and nailed him the first try. Then I started to notice that the rifles are too accurate when running. You did a good job of make the SMGs bullets go everywhere when running and I think that the rifles need to be alot less accurate when running so that we dont see people running circles around each other while shooting as in regular BF.

I had the same "problem". As long as i was running i gave everyone a one-shot-kill with my kar98. This cannot be. Everyone who has ever fired a rifle, knows how hard it is to fire on target without standing/lieing still. Same with Mg. It only should be accurate when you`re on the ground. That`ll be realistic.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
MaximusThe rifles are too accurate when running. There was a enemy a good distance away laying down and I had a kar98. I was running and put off a shot and nailed him the first try. Then I started to notice that the rifles are too accurate when running. You did a good job of make the SMGs bullets go everywhere when running and I think that the rifles need to be alot less accurate when running so that we dont see people running circles around each other while shooting as in regular BF.

i think the rifles should be EXTREMELY innacurate when running.... like worse then the PIAT...

you cant shoulder a rifle and fire it when moving....

OSMGuderian

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago
Kumihanska-FranzRifles are now very balanced and well made. It's not easy to hit to the enemy at long distance while running. There's no reason to make them less accurate I think. Machinegun will nail you if you are running while shooting it (it will nail you anyway cause those are overpowered :P). But you get the point.

Hey Private....Do some historic research before you drop knowledge about rifle accuracy....

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows" Heinz Guderian --1936 *Father of the Blitzkrieg*

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

I agree and am glad to see most of you agree with me. I think the rifles should be just as innacurate as the PPSH when running, or even more innacurate.

Wehrmacht Rulz

I post to get attention

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

I agree about the rifle being overpowered... This is Ok that they kill in 1 hit and aim perfectly while prone or crouch........ but while you are running their precision is as good as when ur prone and its way too much acurate... it should be less acurate when running cause else its unrealistic and lame... almost better than a smg.

And they should kill in 2 hit if hitting someone in the legs or arm instead of 1. but its correct that it kill in one shot when hitting the body or head.

Kumihanska-Franz

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

OSMGuderianHey Private....Do some historic research before you drop knowledge about rifle accuracy....

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows" Heinz Guderian --1936 *Father of the Blitzkrieg*

Game balance is MUCH more important than absolute realism (IMO). I like to play games based on WW2 but I don't have interests to do any historic research about weapons that are in game. When rifles are almost the worst guns in game, there is no need to make em worse. Maybe rifles should be less accurate but that means also nerfing MGs and SubMGs to keep the balance.

MGs are now overpowered. What's the point when the top of the score list is full of MG (ab)users and there is no chances to beat guy using MG at any range when "dueling". DP isn't that good as MG34 and -42.