judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

'LIGHTNING [NL']No, the point is - you don't take the maps, you just have a small RFA file which changes small things like vehicle spawnpoints. You can't play the FH version of the map unless you have the original map installed aswell.

And the maps are the only good thing in RtR in my opinion.

i dunno, that guy trapped in the water tank on salerno was worth my $20

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago
judge reinholdi dunno, that guy trapped in the water tank on salerno was worth my $20

"Hallå det börjar bli ont om luft här inne...." (the guy in the water tank talked swedish)

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago

We need our own Italian/French campaign. Vanilla maps are pretty boring nowadays.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago

Do you guys not remember everyone whining about Italians and French for 0.6 and FH team said they are not ready for 0.6, maybe by 0.7?

http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/vehicles-italian.html

http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/vehicles-french.html

They are gonna need maps to run those vehicles on. And I do remember hunting up pics of Italians buildings with interior shots for FH members last year.

The point was FH staff has said they wanted FH to not be dependant on the add ons. They didnt want to make people have to go out and buy the 2 add on packs just to be able to play FH.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago

I dont know , Theres only like 1 level that i like playing and its uh i think huskey,thats about it , the weapons are ok,the vehicles, meh so... ,some levels might be ok though i really dont know?????L:):((rtr is only like 5 bucks now ,fyi)

Exel

The stubborn Finn

50 XP

26th March 2004

0 Uploads

542 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

Well if the FH team is about to make their own Italian campaign that does not depend on RtR, then I don't care about RtR. I just thought that it could be faster to implement RtR for FH than it would be to do everything from scratch. But if the work has already begun and is about to be finished some time in near future, I wont complain.

CooL™

Your mommy thinks I'm cute. =D

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#37 15 years ago

[/QUOTE=Exel]Well if the FH team is about to make their own Italian campaign that does not depend on RtR, then I don't care about RtR. I just thought that it could be faster to implement RtR for FH than it would be to do everything from scratch. But if the work has already begun and is about to be finished some time in near future, I wont complain.[/QUOTE] :thumbsup: