Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I think the Howizter should be replaced by some russian guns.. It may have been used but its an american gun. I think the russians should use some of their own weapons to.

I found this Field gun. It can be used as the German Flak.

The 76.2 mm Divisional Cannon F-22 Model 1936

field10.jpgfield16.jpg

Could be used also as AA field15.jpg

And here is a pic of the artillery tractor so the gun can be transported. The "Komintern"

komintern_2.jpg

It may give the game a little more balance.

Some Feedback plz :)

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

The F-22 is an AT gun, not a howitzer. There are many Russian howitzers and heavy guns that could be used though. (Many F-22 were captured by Germany and reclassified as Pak36(r). Also, Marder IIs with the Russian 76mm were sent to Africa where they were one of the only mobile AT weapons that were effective against Matilda IIs)

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I think we all agree Russians need their own equipment, its just a matter of time before they are completed. I think I heard somewhere though that the 76.2mm F-22 is one of the teams main priorities.

Teddyman720

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th May 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

The F-22 was a howitzer and later turned to be used as an AT gun. This version was called the ZiS-2, A gas break was added and a steel plate was added for small armes protection.

Swe_Flying_Frog

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Well ok. I was not SO sure about this gun. I thougth it looked alot like an large field cannon.

Swe_Flying_Frog

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Well i was not SO sure about this gun but i thougth it looked like an big thing so i thougth that it must be a large field cannon :)