simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i really cant wait for the I-16 as it is probably one of my favorite russian planes, could one of you moderators tell me when it will be added. If you do add it could you please put skis on it becasue the russians had skies on it so it could land on ice and snow. Also could you please make some I-16's hard at the front as some were fited with special steel propellers for raming enemy bombers. It would be mad if you could use you I-16 to ram other planes out of the air when all your ammo was out. Just telling you that it had a top speed of 304mph and had two 7.62 mm mg's and two 20 mm cannos.

Oh yeah and could you please tweak the YAK-3 abit so its faster and more maneuverable, since it had a top speed of 410mph and could easily outmaneuver any german plane at low altitudes.

also do you have any plans to add the Lavochkin LA-7 in later maps since it was produced during 1944. It was the most advanced soviet fighter of WW2.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

also instead of adding the TB-3 heavy bomber, which wasnt used much, you should add the Petlyakov PE-8/TB-7, the only soviet heavy bomber to see service in ww2. It could carry 8,800 pounds of bombs 2,920 miles. oh and sory for giving you the imperial measurements, but i couldnt be bothered to convert them into metric.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

well i wasnt expecting much, but no feedback at all...