RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I love downloading new skins for bf, I just wish some of you skinners out there would make some for the new vehicles like the P-38, P-51, and the new tanks. Not that the ones in the game aren't great. I bet everyone of you guys have downloaded some for bf 1942 files.com, So you know how much fun it is to change the looks of the game a little here and there.:type:

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I thought custom skins did not work on "pure" servers... otherwise everyone would put neon-glowing skins on anything that moves (and doesn't)

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yea, there was a guy in my old squad who downloaded some crap that made everyones helmets Neon (needless to say he wasn't in it anymore after his dumbass told us). The lengths some people will go to to look like they're good at BF....

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Neon helments! Thats Gay. I'm into historicly correct skins. You know, skins of WW2 aces. Like the Big Beautiful Doll P-51, Pappy Boyington's F4U, or Dick Bong's P-38. Skins like these add a lot of realizim to the game for me:beer: By the way, how do you add pics? I'd put some pics of the above mentioned planes if I knew how.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
RogueSnake79Neon helments! Thats Gay. I'm into historicly correct skins. You know, skins of WW2 aces. Like the Big Beautiful Doll P-51, Pappy Boyington's F4U, or Dick Bong's P-38. Skins like these add a lot of realizim to the game for me:beer: By the way, how do you add pics? I'd put some pics of the above mentioned planes if I knew how.

Look at the bottom of the page ,under posting rules, you will see [img] click it that will tell you how.

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Did it work? p38j1z.jpg

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Well I guess not.

Who_Flung_Poo?

No I don't know who did.

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

5,360 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

It's "theimageurl" OH I just notice you tried to upload from your computer. You have to get the images hosted somewhere. Like here http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/?action=news

It's free but you are restricted to certain file sizes 200kb per pic.

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Thanks man for you help. I never have been to good with computers, just like to play games on them. These things are always more complicated than they sould be.