Formerly Human

PsP Leutnant for WaW Axis

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I was wondering if there was a russian sniper kit in Stalingrad currently. If not, I would suggest that at least a couple are put in. If anyone has seen Enemy at the Gates or read a detailed history book, they'd know just how essential snipers are to the historical accuracy of the map. Also, WHEN ARE THE RUSSIANS GETTING A EARLY-WAR RIFLE OF THEIR OWN? I can recall seeing K98s in Enemy at the Gates, but the Russians sure as hell weren't shooting No.4s.

Formerly Human

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

May I add...? russpe.jpg

BlitzPig_Machine

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Need a bigger map too.

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

We need a non-DICE map.... the map that came with the game sucks ass.

Sturmtiger

Strumtiger Tank

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Dice Maps arent even Historical Correct

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
Formerly HumanI was wondering if there was a russian sniper kit in Stalingrad currently. If not, I would suggest that at least a couple are put in. If anyone has seen Enemy at the Gates or read a detailed history book, they'd know just how essential snipers are to the historical accuracy of the map. Also, WHEN ARE THE RUSSIANS GETTING A EARLY-WAR RIFLE OF THEIR OWN? I can recall seeing K98s in Enemy at the Gates, but the Russians sure as hell weren't shooting No.4s.

Do the FH teams look like Tards??? Do you think they do not know that the Russians need Nagants? One word BETA fool, BETA.

Formerly Human

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Are you always this disagreeable?

Sturmtiger

Strumtiger Tank

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

@Formerly Human

STFU and go Learn your WW2 History :P

so come on they sure know that the Russians had some Mosin-Nagant like no Americans used the No4 Lee Einfield they used M1 Garands , M1 Carbine ...

Russian did use some No4 they used also BARs , M3 Half-track and you know Shermans ...

and the Snipers where not the most Numerous ...

Formerly Human

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Of course they used No.4s. I'm just tired of seeing allied use no4 in almost EVERY MAP. I agree that Im not the most proficient in WW2 history. Right now having no snipers in Stalingrad is NOT accurate, and should be changed. Snipers were the whole reason the morale of the Germans at Stalingrad was sapped. They were used to Blitzkrieg, not to having their officers picked off by snipers like Vasily Zaitsev, his trainees, and MANY others. There are levels when snipers are appropriate, and levels where they are not appropriate. Stalingrad is one of those levels that needs one for real historical accuracy (I won't even begin to address the issues with the BF vanilla map).

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

I don't get it... sometimes all people respond nicely... sometimes people jump on anything they can jump on. Too many mood changes i guess... :roll: