simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

ok you may think the title lies but hear me out.

i reccon a good idea would be, with the fixed artillary, there should be two other positions on the sides and when two people man those two position, then you could push the artillary gun forward and move it around so you could put it where you want, of course it would have to move fairly slowly, probably about the same rate as the matilda tank. This would be correct as Artillary crews did have to move their guns around abit. And also you could make it so that you could connect the gun up with an apc, or a jeep or a tank, and then the vehicle could drop it in a useful place.

Also i know this has probably been said before and may even be in development, but a flamethrower would be the greatest weapon to enter the game. It would have to have weaknesses like shot twice or 3 times in the back and boom, flame every where.

Oh yeah and i heard that it might happen some where but im not sure if it a rumour or not so could someone clear it up for me, is their gonna be an AT rifle, casue i reccon that would also be mad as you could lay in wait for the tank and fire at it without giving your positon away as obvious as a fat smoke trail from a bazooka.

Oh and i definately know this will never be put in, but i just wanna suggest it anyway, could you please put a zeppelin in the game, for the nazis. I know they werent used much in WW2 and they were only used as bombers in WW1 but if you could put it in their as just a transport that you could shoot out the side of by standing up in it i reccon that would be deadly awesom.

oh yeah and please add Australia, canada and any of those other country that were forgotten in the game. For Australia the Kokoda track and the invasion of port moresby would be fantastic maps, and remakes of Tobruk and El Elamein would be great as the majority of troops in the defense and advance were Aussies.

i hope you like at least one of me ideas, tell me what ya think. :fistpunch:

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

i see, no replys eh...

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I agree with being able to move art around, but as far as hookin it up with a vehicle, they did that in Action Battlefield, and they liked to blow up on you:(

HeLmUt_KlAmKe

Hell on Muteā„¢

50 XP

29th August 2003

0 Uploads

729 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

artillary - good..but could be nice..but..hmm flamethower - mega-lag + crappy fire effect AT rifle - maybe hmm zeppelin - No. it sucks not historically accurate...if you want a zeppelin the go to i82'..here we dont wan SS-soldiers paradroping from a zeppelin...(ju-52 is for that) Australia, Canada - for fucks sake..come on people...theres so many threads about em

make your own units of aussies and maybe you will get to the fh team on the autralian or canadian section

Thats how the poles got in FH

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

It's already possible to turn the artillery guns.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

yeah its possible to turn the guns but not to move them around, if you could move them around then it would make it alot more realistic and you could have a much better defensive position.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

what i realy want to know is if there is any truth to the rumour of the flamethrower, that would just be too excellent.

hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
HeLmUt_KlAmKeThats how the poles got in FH

Since when were the Poles planned in FH?

[UGB]Brewster

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

You dont seem able to rotate the arty on Crete anymore? Why!?!?

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
simo_03yeah its possible to turn the guns but not to move them around, if you could move them around then it would make it alot more realistic and you could have a much better defensive position.

I think for map balance reasons fixed artillery should remain fixed, otherwise some n00b will come along and remove an arti peice from an important location so they can then unsuccesfully go and use it against an unaptuable base and get nuked on the way;)

It also creates choke points and lets the map creators create focal points for the battles. Fixed and movable arti might be the key although why not just put some more Wespes/preists in and some tank dugouts at key points?