I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hey guys, first let me say I really enjoy FH, ok here we go

1. Right now we hear the moan sounds when we die, those are moddable sound files, no? When you die change the sound to more realistic i.e. Scream in agony, or scream for your mama, I'm pretty sure you can make several for each country so they are random, like charge and go go go... MAMA!!AHHHA

2. Similar to #1 but when you get hit in general maybe alter those sounds as well like I'm hit or something watch a couple of war movies and get some ideas.

3. Instead of medic class, give a morphine shot for all soldiers, only adds 25% and can't be used on self and can be refilled only on respawn. I believe most soldiers had these in the kits, this would also encourage team work

If i think of any other idea I'll post em :beer:

ECGN Buliwyf

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th March 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

excellent ideas! The MAMMA one kind of like from Band of Brothers. the morphine would be a FANTASTIC addition, as medics used those for sure out in the field.

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I know that EoD made it so that when you get hit or die you say like "Oh, Shit!"

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Well since there are hardly any medics used atm, I guess we can drop that idea...

[ECGN]Camel

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
Dee-JaýWell since there are hardly any medics used atm, I guess we can drop that idea...

I'm not saying make a Medic Class I'm saying give a one time use, morphine syrette to all classes. If You seen Band of Brother, remember the medic going around asking soliders if they had a syrette.

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Camel, how many times have you played online? cuase for the mostpart, first shot will kill a person.

[ECGN]Camel

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
PanzerAceCamel, how many times have you played online? cuase for the mostpart, first shot will kill a person.

Well that I know, but I see many people asking where are the medics or medkits, and even though this won't actually help some too much because as you said most times you die in one or 2 hits it will at least maybe give some peace of mind if not anything it will encourage more team work. I have played plenty of times where I've been hit and not died really depends on the map. Still would be nice feature

ECGN Buliwyf

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th March 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

exactly, it all depends on the map. Most close combat guns don't kill you in one shot

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Well the morfin was to ease the pain, not heal the soldiers.. But that "Mama" thing should be in... A soldier hit by a mortar shell and is in great pain dosent say "Ohh Shit" ;)

Petey

Flow

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

193 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

how would you know!?