Black Dragon

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

First off great mod, good work guys my questions are: 1a) Tracers- is it possible to make all the tracers the same such as the ones used for the plane guns and that they fire out of every gun (not artillary ones) instead of those ones that appear way up in the air. b) Can you put it in.

2a) C47 parachuting- is it possible that your parachute opens automaticly when you jump out the door, it looks stupid when people just freefall and open it at the last second and sometimes mine doesn't open at all (does that happen to anyone else?). b) Can you put it in if possible.

c) Can you make backround gunfire louder (you know when it happens after you fire your gun at a far distance) it would really add atmosphere to the battles. Thanks for reading your mod rocks :rock:

2ltben

Shpadoinkle

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

261 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

I agree with the C47 thing, first off, pilots shouldn't have to open the door manually, it should already be open. People in the back are standing up by the door, once over the right area the pilot leftclicks and the paratroopers go out the door and chutes open automatically. Sort of like the parachute spawn in Market Garden.