Matt174e

Merciless Beta Tester

50 XP

11th April 2003

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

Can yo make a sub that you could walk around inside like you can in the C-47 and the axis one in Crete (please give me that plane's name)

It would be cool if your in the middle of the ocean and call for a sub to pick you up if it has nothing better to do.

If you can't make it so you can walk around in you should still have a room that fits 3-4 ppl to sit down like inside the APC.

Plus... it would be nice to have a bigger sub. :dance:

Maybe, even if standing inside while underwater is very buggy, you can still allow ppl to stand inside while it's surfaced and have a siren go off when it's going under (and with a red light :P)

--> I didn't plan to post so many ideas, they just came to me while I was typeing.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

i suggested this before and i still think it is a great idea everyone told me it would lag to much and that axis transport on crete is called a ju-52

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

hmm.... thats actually not too bad of an idea!

i mean you cant WALK around inside it... but i dont see why a "jump in" room thing cant be implemented, you get in from the deck, and when you escape you are back on the deck.... shouldnt lag too bad at all! and it would be good for picking up people! :dance:

Matt174e

Merciless Beta Tester

50 XP

11th April 2003

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

Sorry, I didn't about the other post. :(

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

well i didnt make a thread about it just put it in a different thread about ships so its not your fault im happy you suggested this :)

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago
TommyGunDalianiwell i didnt make a thread about it just put it in a different thread about ships so its not your fault im happy you suggested this :)

WOOT! POST NUMBER 1003! :-p

(sorry for the spam... but i missed the 1000 post mark!!! damn me to hell!)

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

errrrr im right behind you and will initiate spamming in 5,,4,3,2,1 initiating spamming

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

Hmmmmm.......not a room, you would bounce all over the place like on moving battlships anyway.

How about more positions just like an APC. It would be handy if you can infiltrate players to main land without being seen, many special forces do that.

On top of that players that spawn together on the sub at maps start don't have to drown when the sub is attacked, and can stay on board to man the anti-ship and AA guns.

WWII subs don't dive much anyway, neither do the ones in bf1942/fh because they need to go to places and need speed.

If it's possible i would suggest one improvement anyway : make the guns positions (key 1,2,3,4,5 ) like on other ships ! That way you can get to all guns, wich is impossible on the german/jappenase sub right now, once you entered the sub.

And having that said, make the AA positions on the destroyers that way too !

hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#9 17 years ago

This would also be great for when two people spawn on the sub, sinse one can drive and the other can ride along. Though I've never experienced this, I'm sure it would bite to spawn on a sub and be trapped outside because someone else starts driving it away.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#10 17 years ago

The problem with all those ideas is the water. When diving, the whole sub gets filled with water, inside and outside. Everyone inside would drown, or see a lot of water. The guns can't be made accessible the normal way, because then you could shoot them while diving and the gunner wouldn't drown.