judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

EchelonDoes FH have any plans on adding Nationalist China as a new army?

I noticed one of the P40 skins had Nationalist China markings...

P40_tigers.jpg

the p-40's were flown by americans volunteers... so no

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

20th October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago

Suggestion #1 = My anus Suggestion #2 = Berlin (Completly redone) Suggestion #3 = My anus

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago
VeryPissedOffRobSuggestion #1 = My anus

There's an exciting concept:

Fight an army of klingons through the thick and bushy forests to attack the stronghold where the new enemy secret weapon is preparing to start shelling the allied fleet...

Formerly Human

PsP Leutnant for WaW Axis

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago

OK, back on topic, Stalingrad is a great idea, because the map now doesn't begin to do the battle or the city justice. I think Enemy at the Gates is one of the most [email="kick@ss"]kick@ss[/email] movies ever made, and I would love to see the Stalingrad of that movie recreated. Trenches on the riverfront, the Red October truck factory, the department store district, UNDERGROUND soviet HQ, and OF COURSE the square with the dancing children statue is a must.

Also, another (seperate) map that would be nice, I agree, would be a map in which the Germans are the besieged at Stalingrad. Ju52s, and event that massive supply plane (what's it called?) would be a sweet addition. Especaially if parachutes were disabled and the players were forced to come in on a plane (of course that may be hard to do since the soviets would be all over shooting down the planes). Stukas dive-bombing over the Volga would be L33T. I will be very disappointed with .6 if there aren't at least 2 new maps for stalingrad. It's just such a great battle.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

The Volga wouldn't be fun without the barges going back and forth ferrying troops from side to side. They'd need to be on there (and slow moving enough too).

yuiop

Snowden's Secret

50 XP

22nd May 2003

0 Uploads

3,752 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

How about a bridge bombing level? One side uses bombers to destroy a bridge(or bridges). The other side defends with a bunch of AA and maybe some fighter planes. If parachutes could be disabled it would make it more fun. A level like this could be in a number of theaters. I just saw a program on bridge bombers in Burma (U.S. against Japan). This might be too much like Battle of Britain though.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

Could be fun if you've gotta parachute some engineers in to lay expacks and blow the legs/supports of the bridge. Nice and objective based and would be quite fun with bullets and things flying every which way.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago

Could be fun if you've gotta parachute some engineers in to lay expacks and blow the legs/supports of the bridge. Nice and objective based and would be quite fun with bullets and things flying every which way.

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago

the North Altantic map- ive suggested this one before because i would love to see it. allied convoy that the germans must sink with U-boats allies get destroyers, catalina (sonar and torpedos) it might not have beeen used but it would be the best. and they get a group of transports that are AI or player controlled that muist be sunk before they reach a port.

Leyte Gulf- since it was one of the largest naval battles ever i think u should make a level with ALL boats NO on land capturable flags, there could be some in the water like point luck and charlie on Midway. simply it would be a huge naval battle for all the people who love playing Midway for the naval warfare like me. I cant play the FH mp maps like the one with the tirpitz so i cant play those naval battles.

Citadel I love the BG42 version so something along those lines would be great. it has a lot of tanks and is large enough to have some good battles.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago

EchelonDoes FH have any plans on adding Nationalist China as a new army?

I noticed one of the P40 skins had Nationalist China markings...

P40_tigers.jpg

Shame on you for not recognizing a Flying Tigers P-40 of the American Volunteers Group. It is only probably the most well known fighter group in history.

Can you run two differnt skins on the same aircraft model in the same map?