Murock

Ski and Surf All Day!!

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

OK i been wondering this. You know in the vehicals page in the FH website and the german vehical page. My question is why don't I ever see half the vehicals they list. Like the maurder and the kongisiger or the helzter and some of the amoured cars, and some other tanks to. I never see them in any of the maps. My suggestion is to have more different kinds of vehicals in the game. Example like BG, there is tons of different tanks, but there problem is that there are two many. Is there a way to have differnt kinds of tanks but not more spawn points. Like for example- like a tiger spawn point, now after the tiger is taken put a different kind a tank in the same spawn point like a heltzer or something. Now i don;t know if you can even do this but it would add more falvour and would let people get a chance to try a different tank that would fit the map. Please reply Thanks

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Konigstiger has been moddeled, do you mean Marder? and the Hetzer (notice spelling) was being discussed. apparently once upon ago a guy moddeled it

Murock

Ski and Surf All Day!!

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

sry for the spelling typing to fast Yes I mean those tanks, when are they going to be put in maps

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

well they werent finished and are still be improved and skinned so might not even see in them in .6 but you will see the new King Tiger. And the vehicles page is very outdated so dont depend on it.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

The list of German vehicles is too big and most others are too small. But Most of these will make their way in FH sooner or later I guess. A huge variety of vehicles was my first reason too get interested in this mod, but it is not what makes the mod so great.