$w33t$p()t

WHAT TEH FUXX!?

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

ok guys, This would keep everyone happy, including the hard-core realism gamers (like meh) and the historically accurate, but game play lovers.

ok, two versions of fhmod.

- FH:100% Realism - FHMOD-(Orig.)

ok guys you already know what the original is lol.

but, in the 100% realism one, make it only for the hard-core realism gamers (ie, me)

feats would include things as of the nature, -Servere scope shake for sniper rifle. (breathe feat. hence A.A.) -ALL ironsights for secondary zoom, disable aiming crosshair. and disable the "zoom" secondary fire button, and make 100% realistic iron sights for the gun, (possibly, with the "Breathe in, Breathe out" aimng feature (hence A.A.) -Disable all other views, for EVERYTHING ( cockpit only, first person only, gunner view only, 1st person only!), including planes. yes. this is realism people. if you aint got the heart or the skill, get out! get out i say! -Disable Mini-map, In real war, you have no specific clue where you are and where all of your induvidual team mates are allocated. causing more confusion, and making the average smart, war gamer try to use the word "Squads". (only able to view mini-map if any at all, by pressing the map button "m for defualt." and when you die, is the only time you will see the map. -Disable ALL name tags, (a bot name would be, Henrey Geralds for ex.) they appear in a "Blue box" if you aim at something. disable all of these boxes, even for the enemy, yes this will cause confusion. but this is realism, not for the weak hearted. and this will add-on to the feature, USE YOUR OWN VEHICLES SO YOU DONT GET FREINDLY FIRE. realism feat.

and of course, all the other realism stuff (weps, physics, etc.) that is in the original fhmod, keep in mind, the FH:100%realism mod is only for the hardcore realim gamers! like me and some others!

In my opinion, this idea is superb, and fh mod, please I beg of you Consider it. It would be greatly appreciated by the whole community so everyone gets what they want. guys, seriously this would be awesome.

please, post your replies.

thanks! -$w33t$p()t

[101-HQ]COL._Duvall

Colonel Duvall; 101st Airborne

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Oooh, I like the idea.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Perhaps later on, but atm it's too much work for me.