Maj.Mike

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

19th December 2003

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Ok on the next version can fh put a button that lets you surender like "j" ,and when they surender they drop there weopons and then they can not pick up other weopons or go in any vehicle in till they press "j" again, i dont know if this is posibleb but when they surender they put there hands up. The paratrooper class was a clever idea but can you make it ware they actully have a uniform like if there is an american paratrooper class in any of the levels they would either be 101st or 82nd airboirn dividions uniforms also make the airforce class have a hole diffrent uniform. also once the partatroopers jump they should have gear on that makes them slower to move in till they jump like the packs they had on them and land on the ground then it disapears but once you land you hit the ground hard and fall on your back and then they automatically get up.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Why would anyone surrender in a game?... Not only would it be boring but it would make little sense.

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

If this were WWIIO, surrender might well make a decent game device. But this isn't a simulation or an RPG; it's an FPS, which by nature focuses on the "action" part of the conflict. With a few rare exceptions, there wasn't much action in POW camps that I'm aware of...

Maj.Mike

50 XP

19th December 2003

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

actully people told me that they want to surender when they are over runed by my team and that gave me the idea. and look it would be pretty cool to take them to a prison camp near by or pull a cap in ther head. but if you dont like the idea i understand but do you like the paratrooper one

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

A lot of the skins are done, and are being done. If they aren't done they're being worked on

Maj.Mike

50 XP

19th December 2003

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

oh ok what a bout a navy class only navy men can fire the naval guns but anbody can still sponthere and also will they make new skins for infantry like the 29th dividion in D-Day or the 3rd panzer division.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
Ok on the next version can fh put a button that lets you surender like "j" ,and when they surender they drop there weopons and then they can not pick up other weopons or go in any vehicle in till they press "j" again, i dont know if this is posibleb but when they surender they put there hands up. The paratrooper class was a clever idea but can you make it ware they actully have a uniform like if there is an american paratrooper class in any of the levels they would either be 101st or 82nd airboirn dividions uniforms also make the airforce class have a hole diffrent uniform. also once the partatroopers jump they should have gear on that makes them slower to move in till they jump like the packs they had on them and land on the ground then it disapears but once you land you hit the ground hard and fall on your back and then they automatically get up.

Commas and periods are your friends!

The surrender idea is retarded, whats to stop a person on the opposite team from blasting them, and besides, what point does surrender have in a game with respawn?

The paratrooper uniforms are already being done (I guess seeing that the germans have one), the paratroopers' flags (on the minimap and when they cap a point) should be their unit insignia (Pegasus for the British airborne and the Eagle for the american airborne).

Maj.Mike

50 XP

19th December 2003

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

And also they should make a spwn point in the tranport planes but they wont spawn in the seats, for like 30 people can go in a mgin a swarm of 30 paratroopers in the sky ready to come down and kick some ass.

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Surrender , absolutely not. I would blast any guy who dropped his gun. On the paratrooper class...when we get American paratroopers, they probally will have the right uniforms. Also, the Fallschirmjager will get his complete model sometime soon. The one posted in the updates a while back.

Maj.Mike

50 XP

19th December 2003

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

cool now i think the surendering part is actually domb, but what about the navy or singleplayer maps.