PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

any chance we could have it so that the swordfish rockets are primary fire and the torp is secondary or have a rocket armed version and a torp armed version??? cuase i really dont see the point in having MGs on that thing since its not like you can DF.

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

??? wow, atleast i wasnt flamed, but i kind of wanted other peoples ideas on this.

JKORCA

?

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
PanzerAceany chance we could have it so that the swordfish rockets are primary fire and the torp is secondary or have a rocket armed version and a torp armed version??? cuase i really dont see the point in having MGs on that thing since its not like you can DF.

well fh is about realism and yah....

basically their was no torp and rocket armed Swordfish it was either one or the other, the Swordfish also isnt a fighter so the machine gun really has no purpose except to shoot down people who are still flying WWI era planes, hell at Taranto the italians failed to shoot down the Swordfishes because they didnt have proximity shells, they had a large book stating settings for the guns based on the attacking aircraft, but since the Swordfish was so old the Germans and italians never expected it to be used, therefore no settings in the book so the defenders had to guess.

Anyways, what we need is not a swordfish fighter

but a

SEAHURRICANE

these babies were put on select merchant ships crossing the Atlantic and were used to shoot down Luftwaffe scouts, they were catapult launched. But a Seahurricane in FH would really be super awesome.

JKORCA

?

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
JKORCAhell at Taranto the italians failed to shoot down the Swordfishes because they didnt have proximity shells, they had a large book stating settings for the guns based on the attacking aircraft, but since the Swordfish was so old the Germans and italians never expected it to be used, therefore no settings in the book so the defenders had to guess.

NOOOO I PARAPHRASED U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

wat is the world comin too - oh well

i give in - on one condition if u can pass my history test

see my Taranto thread for more details

MUHAHAHAHHA MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough* *cough* "dammit wheres my nyquil!" "BIG N, SMALL F BIG FUCKIN Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THAT BIG FUCKIN Q OH YAH Q BABY

ok ill shut up now - lol

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

that would be a good idea