Der Sielwolf

Jawohl, Herr KaLeu!

50 XP

26th February 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

woo, cool. that yelling would be nice! "FEUER! SCHIE├čT IHNEN DEN AR*** WEG!" lol

Did anyone play Hidden & Dangerous 2? That reloading sound is quite good i think! Check it out! Also the sound when a tank collapses is very very COOL! Really!:kerian:

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

ya i like sidewinder's idea where when u click to fire you hear FIRE! right before the shot. (language depending on side)

and i love the wespes but what is he saying in german? it sounds like "fallout" in english (not translated jsut what it sounds like).

Soldat Jakob

Sehr lustig.....

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

Still no Mod person post anything. That pisses me off. Why did they even make this section if they dont even look at it. People who say the reloader shouldnt say anything are again looking at this wrong way. Realism people....REALISM. You think the commander is really gonna know the precise time the shell gets in the cannon? I think they should take that reloader scale bar and just have the reloader say when you can fire. NOW THAT, would be realism.

Mdbook

BFWorld Staff Member

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

Um they read it, and get lots of suggestions from it. Why does anyone need to acknowledge the thread?

PacketlossPete

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

yeah, but think, what if you stole the tank, you wouldnt be shouting out in German, if you were British, would you?

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

Any possibility to keep different voices for each nation even if you're in the enemy tank as PacketlossPete Said?

Soldat Jakob

Sehr lustig.....

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago
MdbookUm they read it, and get lots of suggestions from it. Why does anyone need to acknowledge the thread?

DUDE! It helps to know what the actual DEVS think about the suggestions. SO POST ON EVERY SUGGESTION DAMN IT!