Calvin

forum lurker extraordinaire

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Sorry if this idea has been posted before. But wouldn't it be neat to see tanks knock over trees? I know tanks could with some speed knock over smaller ones. It is kind of anoying driving through foliage and suddenly stopped by.. a tree. I don't know how this idea can work in-game (with people levelling a whole forest -_-) but hey, it's just a suggestion :)

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

make tree only destory by explosives? or shell?

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,261 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
CalvinSorry if this idea has been posted before. But wouldn't it be neat to see tanks knock over trees? (...)

Yes it is posted before a few days back (and some times before too) You can find an identical thread halfway down the first page of the suggestion forum. You can find it here: Tree's: http://gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=117226 Please continue to post there. Note: This is in no way meant offensive, I just try to help you.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Its those pesky little trees that annoy me. And the 2 x 4 fence that can stop a 68 ton tank, etc.

Not FH's fault but thise things are amusing/annoying.

cheesemancrusader

GF best viewed w/ pants off

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

327 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

one of these year dice will implement this into bf. along with destructible terrain and what not. DAMN E.A. TO HECK. they always find a way to screw something up.