StrangerThanFiction

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,110 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago
General TaskeenI believe tanks and other vehicles were landed by those huge Gigant german gliders in crete.

During the second day, IIRC, the Germans landed tanks and other heavy equipment by ship.

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago
AussieZaitsevsorry for hijacking, On Crete the JU52 should drop one or 2 Fallshirmjager LG40 75mm Recoilless Rifle/Artillery guns

Yes that would be relly cool.....I remeber D-Fens had the same idia and I love't it..... here you can read it yourselfs. :deal: http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=102328

Mcgibs your got it but I think it's more nedded on maps like Makien, Saipan and expecialy Gudacanal....

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

iwo actually had 2 airfields, plus one underconstruction. the tunnel thing would be awesome, but maybe hard to implement.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

awsome idea gibs give that idea to the devs or yourself :)

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago
McGibsA multiple map Iwo jima would rock. Like one landing, one airfield capture (or hill 362 would be great) and one mt souribatchi

Definitely a good idea since you would get the feeling of how big these islands really are.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

yes, the islands they have in the game now would normally be passed by the marines ect. there to small.

Myrddraal

Search function? Where?

50 XP

28th April 2004

0 Uploads

669 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

Also if they were made into multi-map campaigns more emphasis could be placed on specifics of the battles like the bunker networks, beach landings, jungle fighting, etc.

Also I think it would be sweet if we had more destroyable objects, similar to the bunker doors on Omaha. To be able to clear beach obstacles with ex packs would be sweet.