Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

Almost all the tanks in FH 0.61 needs resizing. The new King tiger is nice but way too small!!!

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

The problem is you can only run a map of x by x size. DICE made all of the equipment sized wrong and the buildings sized wrong.

FH would have to redo all the buildings, all the trees, all the tanks, all the planes, all the ships, etc.

FH is redoing what they need to complete the mod. Given enough manpower and resources and such Im sure they would redo it all. But at what point does it quit being a mod and a new game if they replace every single item in the game?

There are some things your gonna have to deal with as a necessary evil. Do you want them to finish modelling the M-26 Pershing and the Panthers? or do you want them to redo all the buildings and stuff too?

I have been told its not a simple matter of just resizing an item and sticking it back in game. When you do that the game crashes and without a SDK its a matter of trial and error.

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

I dont realy care about the EXACT size of the tanks. Of course they should not look like a toy car but i think they are good as they are now. I think FH should lay some work on other stuff. Like the Arisaka rifle sound, it sounds like a pop gun to me :)