Borussia Long_po

Wooly_Bully

50 XP

28th February 2004

0 Uploads

188 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

Theres a reason why it seems like there are a lot of banzi pilots the new plane physics I mean trying to fly with new physics is hard enough but trying to take out a tank is suicide. I was really dissapointed with what the devs have done to the aircraft but not only have they annoyed the fly boys but also the so called tank commanders.

BR1Gangsta

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

maybe all u guys who are bitching about the tiger sucking just suck in a tiger and need to make excuses to make urselves feel better... i have seen tigers pwn a whole army of tanks all by itself in FH so i dont think its the tiger i think its the tanker.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

Weird, I've never survived a direct hit from a tiger in any western tank except the churchill(I was in a KT, hit the side armor at a bad angle, and I was in a churcill, got hit the front armor straight on, but most of the time the KT one hit kills churchills, also, both of those brought the churchil down to smoking)

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago
BR1Gangstamaybe all u guys who are bitching about the tiger sucking just suck in a tiger and need to make excuses to make urselves feel better... i have seen tigers pwn a whole army of tanks all by itself in FH so i dont think its the tiger i think its the tanker.

Maybe you should know what the hell your talking about before opening your mouth. Go back to DC you nOOb.

The only way a Tiger owns now is if the other team is incompetent. I could kill a Tiger before but you had to stalk it and go for the side shot. Now a Tiger is a fairly easy kill.

The Tiger was fine before, all they have done now is dumb it down so Shermans and T-34's dont get owned as much. Makes for better gameplay but hard to call it realistic and this is billed as a realism mod.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago
SputtyWeird, I've never survived a direct hit from a tiger in any western tank except the churchill(I was in a KT, hit the side armor at a bad angle, and I was in a churcill, got hit the front armor straight on, but most of the time the KT one hit kills churchills, also, both of those brought the churchil down to smoking)

Odd that I went on Aberdeen and took a Tiger over to the Brit base and sat and did target practice on teh Fireflies and Shermans. Only way I could get 1 shot 1 kill was to aim for the differential cover. That is realistic as the Sherman had a flaw in the casting there that allowed penetrations easier. The 3 piece bolted section was just plain weak.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago
Anlushac11Odd that I went on Aberdeen and took a Tiger over to the Brit base and sat and did target practice on teh Fireflies and Shermans. Only way I could get 1 shot 1 kill was to aim for the differential cover. That is realistic as the Sherman had a flaw in the casting there that allowed penetrations easier. The 3 piece bolted section was just plain weak.

Odd, I remember on breakthrough I would get one hit kille by front shots from Tigers all the time so I had to dodge, I could survive one hit from the 76mm on PIVH and Stug IIIs, but the 88 one hit killed me all the time....weird that you don't get one hit killed(The Sherman should get one hit killed in a hit to the front)

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago

Claiming the tiger is a fairly easy kill is bs. Try getting to any of the flags in Valirisk while a Tiger is on the hill overlooking the road coming from Russian main.

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#28 16 years ago

I think the Tiger could use a slight increase of armour, but I think it's fine as it is. I usually turn the whole body towards my target, since you want to face them with frontal armour anyway. Kinda like driving the Stug. Although I really hate the Stug, since it has the worst field of view ever, and it's turret can't even face the ground within (what?) 50 meters or so.

I think Tiger should be able to take out Shermans with one shot, but don't make them explode. One frontal shot should cause 99% damage, for example, as long as it is enough to make the tank disabled, yet not explode. This solves the "lame" idea for the Allies since they can bail out, and solves the "lame" idea for the axis, since they are now able to take out Shermans with one shot.

BR1Gangsta

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago
Anlushac11Go back to DC you nOOb.

:thumbsdown: 1) I don't play DC 2) Before you call someone a 'nOOb' (unless they ask in a forum how to get in a vehicle) you should play with them... because I will pwn you.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#30 16 years ago
BR1Gangsta:thumbsdown: 1) I don't play DC 2) Before you call someone a 'nOOb' (unless they ask in a forum how to get in a vehicle) you should play with them... because I will pwn you.

You dont wanna get called a nOOb then dont come on here talkin your shit.

You wouldnt know a real gangsta if he walked up and pimp slapped you and said give me your wallet.

I have played the game and I have bothered to research the equipment so even if you do manage to beat me it doesnt change the fact the your just a punk ass wanna be gangsta poser who doesnt know shit about the equipment were talking about.