emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#51 16 years ago

Im sure its only temporary til we get better US tanks (Jumbo, Jumbo, Jumbo).

I saw a single Tiger stop the entire US armor force on Operation Nancy by covering the bridge. Apparently no one on the Allied team knew about the river crossing point.

Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#52 16 years ago
Anlushac11 I saw a single Tiger stop the entire US armor force on Operation Nancy by covering the bridge. Apparently no one on the Allied team knew about the river crossing point.

ROFL :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#53 16 years ago

Also, as a place holder use the M36 more commonly. I think it's maybe on one map, when it's the best American tank available(in FH). Better armor than a Sherman, and a 90mm gun.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#54 16 years ago
SputtyAlso, as a place holder use the M36 more commonly. I think it's maybe on one map, when it's the best American tank available(in FH). Better armor than a Sherman, and a 90mm gun.

I have been reading lately that the M36B1 was not used in combat but I have seen it in film clips on the history channel.

The more common version I think we should get is the M36 or M36B2 which was the M36 turret on the M10 chassis and it should have a pintle mounted .50cal on top.

In fact around July or August as M10 hulls came in to be refitted or repaired they were upgraded with the M36 turret and the ammo storage was rearranged for the larger 90mm ammo.

The tank destroyer role was taken over by the M18 Hellcat and the M36 Jackson. I am alos looking forward eagerly to the introduction in FH of the Hellcat. That little vehicle could scoot and was very agile. No armor to speak of, anyhting bigger than a MG could kill it.

|KFG|Hell_March

GF makes me horny

50 XP

23rd March 2004

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#55 16 years ago

Personally I think some of you are whiney. I have had no problems at all with the tiger except for maybe the planes but I still dont find that to be a serious problem. also the tiger still seems exceptionally strong I took at least 2 shots from a priest on the rear of my tiger 1 on aberdeen and it didnt really hurt my tiger. The tiger on this game is a little better than it was in real life yet some of you still bitch and whine. Sorry if I seem like an ass by saying this but for thoses who are complaining about the tiger STHU. They have done a damn good job with it in my opinion. Either learn to use the tiger for its strenghs or dont use it. no1 is forcing you to use the tiger are they?

maybe all u guys who are bitching about the tiger sucking just suck in a tiger and need to make excuses to make urselves feel better... i have seen tigers pwn a whole army of tanks all by itself in FH so i dont think its the tiger i think its the tanker.

I fully agree with ganster there

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#56 16 years ago

Why am I not suprised. If your not gonna model it realistically then dont call it a realism mod. The suggestions were ways to make the Tiger more realistic. If you cant add anything constructive then shut the hell up, its as simple as that.

Instead of you and BR1 coming on here and be total bitches about it why dont you just say I think the Tiger is fine. Instead you gotta come on here and call everyone whiny asses and tell them they dont know how to play. Everyone is entitled to an opinion it just seems you and BR1 feel your opinion is more important than the others who think the Tiger needs to be tweaked.

The funny thing is you and BR1 sound like the little whiny fucks who were on here 2 month ago screaming that the Tiger was too powerful and needs to be downgraded. Look through pasts posts I was one of the people that argues the Tiger was fine as is.

Jagd

{TDB}MajGen.Jagd AA

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

720 Posts

0 Threads

#57 16 years ago

Suicide planes are totally lame, but I don't think there's a heck of a lot they can do about it. Realistically, any plane crashing into a tank is gonna mess it up, so nerfing crash damage would be silly. People with no skill will eventually give up trying to hit things with their weapons and opt for the suicide attacks, which while annoying at least it frees up the plane for a teammate who can fly. Well, hopefully a teammate can beat the llama to the airstrip, anyways. What would be nice (but I doubt possible) is if they could have some system whereby for every plane you crash you are banned from entering a cockpit for 2 minutes, and have the penalty escalate every time you crash. Personally I find this more annoying on Coral Sea than on any other map, simply because I have had so many incredible pilot runs cut short at like 15-0 by idiots just giving up and taking me out kamikazee style. The worst part is, there is no shortage of self propelled bombs for these smacktards to climb into.

RandomChurch

Reaching out and touching you

50 XP

23rd September 2003

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#58 16 years ago

I don't see a problem with Kamikazing. It rarely happens to me, and I sometimes do it. Mostly when Im outta ammo, or extremely damaged. It's kinda funny, in my opinion.

The problem with a two minutes penalty for suicides is that people crash into buildings and mountains and trees etc. etc. on accident. Hell I think half the kamikaze things that people complain is actually the person flying in too low and not pulling up in time.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#59 16 years ago

Yeah, it is pretty hard to effectively dive bomb now, and I've crashed a couple times while doing so. BTW, interesting info about the M36, M10 and M18.