Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#31 16 years ago

Kingrudolf (the maker of Berlin Outskirsts) said he was going to make a Berlin Streets map.

[RnL]Sarge

Resistance aNd Liberation

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

I totally agree with Mazz on his comment. And Uncle Sam i would think having a personal guy that can only hold the flag and drive vehicles would be kick ass but thinking about it. Who would do it besides a few people. I mean to the normal here and there gamer it might become stupid and boring just caring a flag around. So i dont know its one of those middle gray areas.

2ltben

Shpadoinkle

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

261 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago

Once the Red Army originally gave up Commisars(unfortunatly they reinstated the position later in the war) and suicide charges and such there wasn't much room for Standard Bearers. If you look at most pictures of Standard Bearers from late Stalingrad on, they're just men given an Mosin Nagant Carbine and a flag.

cheesemancrusader

GF best viewed w/ pants off

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

327 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago

this might be a bit excessive but 15-30 points to the guy who gets the flag in?

KrautCommander

Panzertöter

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

well, that german jagdpanzer came into service: jagdtiger.jpg even larger than the TigerB with a 128mm cannon, app. 72 tons - the Jagdtigerjagdtiger.jpg

[RnL]Sarge

Resistance aNd Liberation

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago

Your picture didnt come up. Heres a Jagdpather J13.jpg

the Jagdpanzer according to pics look too small and had a smaller barrel shown here: jagd4pt.jpg And they look as if they are using the hull of a panzerII

Or if you wanted a even bigger tank killer i would think you would chose the Jagdpanzer VI "Jagdtiger" Ausf. B

jagtabe.jpg

of course it uses the same running gear and hull of a Konigstiger which would make modelling it a bit easier for the team (if they chose to do it) But of course this beast had the same problems as the Konigstiger did. If you were to make this the dev team would have to make it extremely slow due to its height and enormous weight (not to mention fuel consumption). Heres another picture: jtig_3.jpg The slowness makes up with its huge 128mm Pak 44 gun (like KrautCommander mentioned) and 2 MG34 or MG42s.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#37 16 years ago
Uncle_SamI think a reichstag assault map would be pretty bitchin'. Yea, give the Germans some Konigstigers that are entrenched and give the soviets some T34's. Maybe we should make another thread requesting this map. I'm not going to since I'm at school right now. Anyways, it would be cool to have it CS style where 1 member has no gun but the flag. And he has to carry the flag up into the reichstag and "deploy" it in a certain spot to win. If that was possible to code it would be pretty kick-ass. Not sure if the guy with the flag should get a gun or not though. thoughts?

use the search button theres already a threa about this ..

remco

IK FUCK MET JE

50 XP

25th February 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#38 16 years ago
TH|MiGWell, Iv watch a programme on the History Channel :bows: And i got an ace map for FH Baseiclly German Bombers are on a secret mission to Bomb New York, (which Hitler REALLY wanted) And American Fighters have to stop them before the blow up a Factory or Sum ut, BUT! the Germans get a head start :cool: The Programe was bout Germans Atomic Bombing New York Be good to se this map alive :D

ScreenShot0.bmp ScreenShot1.bmp ScreenShot2.bmp like this