Bboymax22

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

http://groups.msn.com/ModelsYAH/me.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=69 things that make you wonder........whats going on in the bots head?!

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

thats because they are bots

and bots are stupid.

if you play with bots, you are stupid by association.

Bboymax22

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

ops it meant to go on the general discussion board :fistpunch: I just though it would be good to have a nice little laugh

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago
McGibsif you play with bots, you are stupid by association.

ROFL :p that's a good one. As far as i know, FH haven't even coded the bots for it's maps, so the bots think they are playing vanilla BF. Remember what happened to bots in Helicopters in DC? They would fly staight up untill they would flip, because they thought it was a vanilla-BF plane :p

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

612 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

Yeah, you cant do much with bots. They cant even grasp the idea of a helicopter, so they fly it like a plane. You get amusing oddities... like them not even noticing a plane... unless they're in an AA MG mount, when they become an aimbot to any planes near by.

Bboymax22

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

just curious is there the King TIger? Ive been looking but i cant fine one. Is it on attle of the buldge under certain setting? or how aobut is it on the 0.6 patch :cofee:

Who_Flung_Poo?

No I don't know who did.

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

5,360 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

Man FH people sure don't seem to give a damn about 56ker's that almost have to play singleplayer with bots. And aside from that you guys may gawk at DC for the AI but at least they are trying unlike those here in FH so don't mock what you don't have.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

no one from the FH team is "mocking" (do you even know what mocking means?) the DC bots

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#9 17 years ago

BF/FH is a multiplayer game, that allows you to play with bots for the sake of practice. This game is only played online. If you don't have the conn, then you shouldn't have bought this game. Should have waited for FarCry or UT with vehicles, or other games.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#10 17 years ago
'[SYN hydraSlav']BF/FH is a multiplayer game, that allows you to play with bots for the sake of practice. This game is only played online. If you don't have the conn, then you shouldn't have bought this game. Should have waited for FarCry or UT with vehicles, or other games.

Your compasion for others less fortunate is touching.

I guess he will have to play BG42, xww2, dc, or any of the other mods that support bots. From the response he's getting here you can only be a member if you have access to the broadband club.