N45ty

25, 3 kids,1 wife, no life

50 XP

26th August 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#51 15 years ago

That was just about the funniest thread I have ever read.

@hydra. Props to you!. I would have given up and told him to F'off a long time ago.

@Mista. You have issues. Tell me about your mother....

exdeath

GF makes me horny

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#52 15 years ago

FH Team don't forgot the bots, forgot then, OK we of this Thread don't play with bots but have persons that play. Think about it: If a person that play with bots is FH Fan he will think that the bots are bad and don't will play anymore the FH, and we will lose a big FH fan!! And more: He is a FH and talk to everyone about your good game but if he don't play more he will not show to your friend the FH mod. And as I said before: Think if you are in lan house that have less computers than the minimun of computers to play Forgotten Hope with fun (in my city have a lan house that have 20 computers) or a server that don't are with many players and are waiting for more.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#53 15 years ago

OverKill. I shall put it in short, simple sentences. Without long and difficult words.

YOU HAVE JUST LOST THE ARGUMENT

And touch with reality, as it seems. Besides that, you don't even seem to get the thread's point altough the rest of us do.

You claim to be an expert on the subject of AI. Maybe you are. Maybe you're not. I know I am not but that doesn't matter.. all I know is that Doom AI was a far more interesting opponent than the BF one... in comparison.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#54 15 years ago

Visiting the forums is like bathing in ignorance sometimes...

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#55 15 years ago

lol, yes OverKill just doesn't want to listen... Better bots would be really nice, but I do not really need them because MP is more fun anyway...I have been TK-ed by bots MANY times *sigh* it's just frustrating!