=strat= Corelli

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd August 2003

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I love the Mod. I love the concept but...other than the obvious bugs that need fixing:

1) Lag is #1 issue that needs to be dealt with or this mod will die.

2)The classes need to be more consistent or organized in the column to choose from

3)I have played with sound settings but for some reason I can rarely hear an enemy tank idling right next to me and I get blown away before I realize it's there. This has happened many times.

4)I know the Tiger was strong.....but holy crap.

5)Need more transportation on most maps. Tanks are too slow and there are too few Jeeps for example. It sucks to have to hoof it everywhere. Realistic maybe but sucky nonetheless.

6)Slow movement of turret on tanks bugs the hell out of me, but I guess I can live with it ;)

7) Too few places to heal up IMO

8)The Finnish flag shows as Germany on mini-map on Karelia and confuses my little mind :P

Anyway great job so far, but these are some of the things that MAY keep me from continuing to play FH.

ECGN-Buliwyf

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

On a 52 player server, framerate was the #1 complaint even on high end PCs

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Most of that's being worked on. We'ver resolved some of the lag isssues (especially on Atlantic). We're working on our sounds now and should also fix a lot of those bugs.

The Tigers weak, just hit in the roof where it's thinniest armor is ;) Even the T-34's can crack that baby no problem from a little height. All tanks are like this, very very weak to the top armour.

I'm not sure what you mean by consistent in the kit list. We're working on nice colored Icons that tell you what weapon the kits main is, but other than that it's pretty simple.

1.) Close Combat (Gets an SMG) 2.) Assault (Gets a rifle) 3.) Anti Tank 4.) Support (LMG class) 5.) Engineer

On some maps 4 is replaced with a different SMG class that has the ability to spot for artillery. This is done on the maps in which LMG Whoring will be a problem, alhought there are a few more maps to make this class a pick up kit on.

As to No. 7, you're actually living long enough to heal? Now that's strange, most of us figured those things would go totally unused, but they're there in the bases, not sure why there should be more, they're about as spaced out as on the DICE maps.

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just Øwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Wasnt the Turret the most armored place of a tank?

=strat= Corelli

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd August 2003

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Actually what I meant by organize the class list is I saw 2 assaults listed on some maps. Didn't I? Maybe make the second one called something else?

And as you said the icons need fixing. Like changing the sniper icon when it really isn't a sniper? Don't know if that's critical or not but would be nice.

Will any of the currently released maps get Carbines in future patches or will they be for other maps? Or any at all? I'm not a weapons expert but didn't the Russians in the Zielona Gora map have something like that?

As for #7 I find a lot of guys with smg's are not totally getting me before he either dies or I scoot to cover. And it could be I am not familiar enough with the maps to know the heal spots.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

this might sound strange but am i the only one that find it extremly hard to aim with the jeep mg ??? i mean it just bounce around when i move it up and down ...

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Yes. Big Bad BUG!

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
'.:[kFmS:.Fragger']Wasnt the Turret the most armored place of a tank?

Not the turret´s top side. This is indeed every tank´s weak point.

Wehrmacht Rulz

I post to get attention

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Why is there a finish flag in Karelia ??? And that map really need to be fixed, its way too narrow, you just go a little on the side and your out of the map and if you go front you dont live 5 sec...