[21Pzr]Sander LW

Bombs away!

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

In any case it would be useless so just stop because it won't happen. The BF Tiger dosen't have enough torque to pull itsself up the other side of the hill anyway in many of these deep rivers your talking about. BotB, Valarisk, Nancy, etc. theres certian points built into the map that where made for crossing the river because it has a leveled out and higher bottom that dosen't go up any degrees that a tank can't handle. You just have to find them.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago
Anlushac11If you remove those natural barriers it can greatly upset the playbalance of the maps.

Wether they could or could not with what equipment on wich model, this simple fact is reason enough to say no.

EDIT: I made it look like Anlushac11 can spell properly :p

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL'] EDIT: I made it look like Anlushac11 can spell properly :p

I can spell just fine. Typing is another matter entirely. :nodding:

I am not in disagreement with Tommy Gun. Not many bridges in my area could handle a 56 ton tank. Also keep in mind that it was not uncommon for Engineers to reinforce bridges. And I have seen photos of Germans using Russian POW's to do the labor.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Water in BF is mostly used as an uncrossable barrier againt vehicles. Take battle of the bulge for example, it's all about the bridges. When you make a submergable tiger this whole map gets screwed up. And this isn't the only map, there are many more (bocage and valirisk for example). Nice idea, but it will definately ruin some good maps.

There are two points on BotB where light tanks can make it across the river with moderate damage. :D

tHe bUm -=TSi=-

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago

Ahh the Tiger is BS enough, no need to be a Sub too. Actually if you're ever to go into BattleCraft and look under the water... good luck crossing that. In Action BF you can go underwater in jeeps and it's hard as hell to do because the ground is like hell underwater (tons of sharp jagged points coming up everywhere at random), not to mention that it's near impossible to get out near everywhere due to very sharp hills out. I think it's a bad idea... despite the fact that if you did do it you'd be stuck underwater. Don't make the FH guys waste effort on this :).