Canadian Biatch

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago
Wehrmacht RulzOk fuck just shut the fuck up now, every man make mistake sometimes... if you wana give a fuck to somebody do it to the people who made some war movies like enemy at the door which you see some american taking 1 gun + 1 clip of ammunition of their rifle and going on quickly into the battle, some would even not get a weapon... and in Call of Duty you see some russian rushing the front without any gun... not everyone would ever get 10 clip + a rifle everytime anywhere....

AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM MOVIES OR VIDEO GAMES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A clip of 5 bullets isnt that big soo 24 clip or more is realistic . In the army we are assigned around 300 bullets . 5 mags of 30 plus and ammo belt(this is where you store 10 round clips to reload your mag). And I'm sure that the webbings in does days had louts of room for ammo.

Oh and IS-2 Had 2/3 of its ammo loadout has HE and other was AP.

hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago
Wehrmacht RulzOk fuck just shut the fuck up now, every man make mistake sometimes... if you wana give a fuck to somebody do it to the people who made some war movies like enemy at the door which you see some american taking 1 gun + 1 clip of ammunition of their rifle and going on quickly into the battle, some would even not get a weapon... and in Call of Duty you see some russian rushing the front without any gun... not everyone would ever get 10 clip + a rifle everytime anywhere....

Oh brother!

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

FFS what a jackass... It's enemy at the gate. There's no Americans in it, it's Germany vs. U.S.S.R in the battle of Stalingrad. Russians had a lack of ammo because they had huge amounts of soldiers. Their officers considered almost all men expendable, and even sent soldiers running around like headless chickens just to find out where the enemy snipers where. Obviously they weren't given guns, since they'd get killed anyway. They did what they were told, because the officers would have shot them in cold blood if they hadn't. FS, keep your head up in history class...

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago
hatchetmanOh brother!

..., where art thou?

$w33t$p()t

WHAT TEH FUXX!?

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

lol?

Korholio

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

Well about the IS2 tank, i´m pretty sure i read something about that he was supposed to be an infantry support tank, therefore he has a highly effective HE warhead.

Just in case this was wrong, please correct me and post some links, that would be nice.

Oh and btw maybe we should open another thread for it?

Cyb3rwarrior

I hate hollywood.

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS UR PPLS PROBLEMS STOP BITCHING AND SPREADING UR SHITACULAR UNRESEARCHED INFORMATION AROUND (god its like theres a disease called dumbassism or something).

Soldiers in the field had ALOT of ammo and in most armies carried mg ammo + there ammo and shoved all they could in there pockets and packs