el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

It's just a little issue, but at the Allied base one of the spawn points is in the tower at the front gates of the base. Can this be moved somewhere closer to the buildings/tanks? It might be a small step towards the 'Allied column' flow a little better (considering they have a long way to go in the first place! :D ).

I played this last night in a clan match; the map is absolutely brilliant for that style of play - we had a tonne of fun! Just 19 tickets difference in winning and losing! :D

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

If the allies would have 2 jeeps, they would be unbeatable in a clan match

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

el banditoIt's just a little issue, but at the Allied base one of the spawn points is in the tower at the front gates of the base. Can this be moved somewhere closer to the buildings/tanks? It might be a small step towards the 'Allied column' flow a little better (considering they have a long way to go in the first place! :D ).

I played this last night in a clan match; the map is absolutely brilliant for that style of play - we had a tonne of fun! Just 19 tickets difference in winning and losing! :D

Christ, words cannot describe how much I hate that spawnpoint! Ever just fallen to your death 2+ times because you missed the ladder? Or had a german sniped camped outside picking off everyone who spawns up there? Or just plain hate climbing down the ladder?

Yes, please move this spawn!

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I have no problems with that spawn.......You just have to walk straight up the ladder and that is it.....that is not hard, unless you have 50% blood in your alcohol system.....

And the chances of getting sniped are one out of 10, just like anywherre else....And I think it is good, to have it high up, since then the tiger driver cant get it......the only one he cant get.....

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
LusciousChrist, words cannot describe how much I hate that spawnpoint! Ever just fallen to your death 2+ times because you missed the ladder? Or had a german sniped camped outside picking off everyone who spawns up there? Or just plain hate climbing down the ladder?

So it's not just me then! I've been sniped and fallen off there too many times! Yeah I'd like it moved!:thumbsup:

the_unborn

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

yeah, that spawn point is pain in the ass, its really annoying to start there, waste of time climbing down the ladder