BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#61 17 years ago

'LIGHTNING [NL']:eek: You did it again! IN THE SAME THREAD! BAMmue is saying that the map isn't unbalanced, but that the team who loses is made up of a bunch of faggots!

Please read the post carefully before you post...

no lol im not saying that the team that loses is a bunch of faggots im saying that those who join the winning team is a bunch of faggots (they join winnign team cuse they dont want to lose and its much more funnier in that team cuse thne you get more tank and stuff and its alot easier to play) i think that pepole that join a team should stick with it and pepole should try to balance the teams and not just sit there while i says TEAMS TEAMS TEAMS!!!! cuse if the teams get more balanced the game would get funnier...

mr_Fish

>

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#62 17 years ago

Welcome to the club Lightning ;)

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#63 17 years ago

All the more reason why we need a Gamingforums FH server with a password...

if anyone misbehaved then we could ridicule them in the forums :-p

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#64 17 years ago

Well today just like an hour ago me and lightning owned the pzr21 clan and we won as soviets on valirisk. Mainy because of me, i capped all there flags in secret and before they knew it we had all the flags. Best thing to do as soviets is to cap flags in secret.

[TC|N00bey

GF makes me horny

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#65 17 years ago

I fully agree with those who thinker should be left like it is, but the map needs balancing.

I play FH almost every day and love sneaking up on the Tiger, unfortuenately my teammates arent all that good at it. I've seen the Russians win once out of like a million times, and that was with 5 clanmembers of mine on my team, all using TeamSpeak. Even if I take out a few Tigers during the game, the map's layout and panzerfuasts makes it impossible to win.

Usual scenario: (1)The first Tiger kills loads of my Russian teammates. (2) Hoards of Panzerfaust-toting germans spawns at the Axis-capped flags.(3) The Tigers finds nice positions overlooking the allied gates, killing most T-34s coming out of there. (4) The Stuka bombs the sneaky T-34's. (5) The north-west base is capped and the German-controlled T-34s reinforces the other german tanks.

This is the usual scenario, with even teams. It's fun when a game is challenging, but not when it's friggin impossible. Of course the tanks themselves shouldnt be unrealistically balanced, but the amounts of vehicles, spawntimes, panzerfuasts, AT guns etc can make maps possible to win for both sides.

I sure hope 0.6 will be better, or FH will lose even more players due to frustration.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#66 17 years ago
TommyGunDaliani Mainly because of me, i capped all there flags in secret and before they knew it we had all the flags.

:rolleyes: way to toot your own horn there tommy...... very modest.... :rolleyes:

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

1st August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#67 17 years ago

I've officially changed my opinion of this map: It's unbalanced. It's all in the axis having TWO tigers, and the allies main so far from the main battlefield. I don't know how many games I have player where a tiger, or two, have parked themselves on the hills above the allied road to the main flag area, and pick off T-34's, one after another. These guys are usually the engineer class, so they get out & repair any damage when they can. That, and lack of allied air power sucks too. An IL-2 would fit nicely) As would a JS-2

Mista-OverKill

I post to get attention

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

68 Posts

0 Threads

#68 17 years ago
mr_Fishlol I'm not a base camper, I usually play on allied on that map ;) and on more balanced maps noobs will not switch side that often. btw you should check those who swap teams, it's usually total rookies with a score of 1,1,100 who don't really affect the game.

Nope, sorry cannot agree. I have seen just about everyone switch at any time. And 99% the teams were allways stacked to the axis side.

Ballance will not destory a mod. Anyone that thinks this mod does not need ballancing allways plays axis.

TBH: I quit playing DoD because they were unable to ballance the mod and it turned into CS-Kiddie paradise. And this mod has allready taken the steps in that direction. Unfortunetly

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#69 17 years ago
ArtieHave a couple of Sturmovik bombers spawning at the Russian main base and have longer re-spawn times on tigers. That should do the trick.

I agree completely. Little longer respawns on the Tigers and one or two IL2 Sturmovik should even things out.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#70 17 years ago

ok, i think i know what would balance it. There should be another flag, closer to the allied base, with two 105mm howitzers to discourage tiger drivers from camping the russian base. The Aeroplanes should spawn at the same time, no matter how many flags taken. The russians should have one Yak 3 as an interceptor, and and one Lavochikin LA-7 as a figheter bomber equiped with 2 bombs. The Germans should have the stuka and the junker as they do now. This means the Germans would have planes that could bomb ground forces, but the russians would have planes that could take em down. The russians should have 3 t-34's, 2 t-34/85's and there should be either an IS-2 or a KV-1. The Germans should have the two tigers and two panzers. Meaning that russians would have more tanks, but the germans would have bigger guns. The panzerfaust should be taken out and replaced by the panzershrek. I think that would even it up, what do u guys think.