explamster

Flying Ace

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

When vehicles are destroyed for some reason or another, could it be such that the whole damn thing doesn't leap off the ground? Or could the wreck have momentum, so shen the vehicle is destroyed in motion, it still move forward for a bit instead of stopping dead and jumping?

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Haha, I like the "jump" though. Makes it more exciting. Are you talking about the tank treads still moving ever so slightly once it's blown up? Kinda like when the Tiger gets killed in SPR?

ZR2man

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

The "jump" and "light" destroyed vehicle models are just a part of the BF engine. They screwed up on the wreckage a lot.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I'm pretty sure this is editable.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Could they make it so that the wreck looks exactly like they vehicle but with some shell holes and other heavy damage effects on it? Because rarely did tanks "blow up" they were knocked out.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

That would look friggen amazing to be in a tiger, shoot at a shermen , watch it eventulally roll to a stop have the player bail out while flames burst out of the hatch :)and outta the hole you shot at(But this is just me:))

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

except that the sherman crew wouldnt have a chance to bail out, since the 88mm already blewup their gas tanks....

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Or the shots from the 20mm bouncing off the hull were giving the crew a headache...

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
That would look friggen amazing to be in a tiger, shoot at a shermen , watch it eventulally roll to a stop have the player bail out while flames burst out of the hatch :)and outta the hole you shot at(But this is just me:))

Nope not just you, but I doubt we'll see it.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
ManiK_ImpressiveCould they make it so that the wreck looks exactly like they vehicle but with some shell holes and other heavy damage effects on it? Because rarely did tanks "blow up" they were knocked out.

Look at the destroyed Stugs and King Tigers. They're not just black and smoldering hulks