I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

A few suggestions/fixes for weapons.

When you kill someone with the m1 carbine it says 'x [M1Carabine] y' -spelling mistake 'carabine'

The mg34 on El Alamein should look like it does on Bocage, but on bocage its called and mg42 when actually its an mg34.

The piat should do more damage. Should get 2 panzerfaust rockets. The m1 garand makes a PING noise after every bullet. should be after last bullet. the japanese support weapon in the Alaskan map (forgot name) isnt skinned and looks psychedelic. webley revolver needs better reload animation. bren needs better skin. british need sten instead of thompson. possibly better russian smg (PPHS thing) the axis sniper rifle looks too square. and the class menu looks good, i like it, but all the classes should have pictures not just 1 or 2.

[UGB]Brewster

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

I'm pretty sure that they mean to have all the class' with those cool pictures, just hadn't got them done yet :D

In no way should you get 2 panzerfaust rockets, the AT guy already has a rifle, making him 100% more versatile than any other AT soldier, more rockets would just make it silly.

Witch Hunter General

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
simo9852 Should get 2 panzerfaust rockets.

they're not rockets....and one is plenty, as said he got a rifle and it just aint much realistic to run around with two launchers.

Lt.Smith

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

"but on bocage its called and mg42 when actually its an mg34."

no i think that they really ment the mg42 for the model is dif too and the germans did use the mg42 as a support weapon tho to wat extent i am uncertain of i think they were trying to incorperate the advancements in the dif years. since bocage happened later in the war (1944) they were trying to use the newer mg42 instead of the older mg34. thats mi 2 cents

King_Parliament

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

The Panzerfaust was a one shot weapon, you shot it, you threw it away.

The panzerfaust should only be in city levels. Outdoor levels should have the Panzercheck.

Russians and Japanese should both have anti-tank guns and not bazooka weapons.

Russians need more unique weapons.

Why do the Pacific troops have no4s? They need to update allied weapons.

The springfield should be in the European maps as the sniper weapon.

Mortars should be added.

Grenades should damage tanks less.

These are my suggestions, and I hope that they are heeded.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
simo9852A few suggestions/fixes for weapons. The mg34 on El Alamein should look like it does on Bocage, but on bocage its called and mg42 when actually its an mg34.

Well, one is the MG34 and one is suppossed to be the MG42.

Altough the MG42 can not be fed with drums like the MG34 in real life.Only via belt! And it sounds different to the MG34.

But maybe they change that soon.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

PIAT could use a slight damage increase Hell no to two fausts Bren gun does need a better skin i agree. Webly can't have a better skin hope that the MDT DICE is tauting works. Thompson is actually correct on Crete and in North Africa only the model is wrong the need to use the M1928.

Packetloss

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

im saying the webly needs a better reload animation. i didnt know the panzerfasut was a throw away thing. the mg42 needs a better skin the black thing looks real gay. russian should have mosin nagants instead of no4's and nagant revolvers.

Peo

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

The MG42 was black. Normaly you realy avoid shiny things in the military.