-SSLS- dEmOnSpAwN

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

all tanks and APC arty only spawn in main base ?

mr_Fish

>

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
-SSLS- dEmOnSpAwNWhy not make all maps like Valirisk

Why yes? I don't like the Valirisk's spawned vechicles increase, after you capture more flags. I prefer to get these new vechicles right at the captured outpost.

-SSLS- dEmOnSpAwN

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I would like it coz When u take a objective IRL u have to wait for reinfocements , they didnt just apear on the spot. IMHO. And this mod is a realism mod

Mista-OverKill

I post to get attention

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

68 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
-SSLS- dEmOnSpAwNI would like it coz When u take a objective IRL u have to wait for reinfocements , they didnt just apear on the spot. IMHO. And this mod is a realism mod

Realistic? What do you think is realistic? Lets see the russians had a industry that matched the germans. So why should they get less when in fact they should be getting more? They are closer to russian territory after all.

Thats one thing I really dislike about that map. Throws the ballance of even more.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Mista-OverKillRealistic? What do you think is realistic? Lets see the russians had a industry that matched the germans. So why should they get less when in fact they should be getting more? They are closer to russian territory after all.

Thats one thing I really dislike about that map. Throws the ballance of even more.

fuck balance, if you want balance, go play DC...

this mod has amazing gameplay without balance, if balance is introduced, it will be just another mirror mod with lots of pretty models :rolleyes:

-SSLS- dEmOnSpAwN

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Mista-OverKillRealistic? What do you think is realistic? Lets see the russians had a industry that matched the germans. So why should they get less when in fact they should be getting more? They are closer to russian territory after all.

Uhmmm why should they get less? I dont understand what u mean now :confused: I just want tanks , arty , apc to only spawn in the mainbase on other maps like they do in Valirisk....It would be the same for both allies and axis no?

ZR2man

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
-SSLS- dEmOnSpAwNUhmmm why should they get less? I dont understand what u mean now :confused: I just want tanks , arty , apc to only spawn in the mainbase on other maps like they do in Valirisk....It would be the same for both allies and axis no?

Because Valirisk is in Russia and the Russians could produce tanks like nobodies business. Their supply lines were way shorter than the Germans. So, realistically the Russians should have a greater number of tanks and stuff.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

The "balance" problems people see with valirisk is that the more flags one team caps, the more vehicles they get, which only gets them a further foothold and the other team (usually ruskis) are stuck with short supplies; even though logistically if theyre losing the battle the commanders should send in more and more tanks where its needed, not when the team is already doing well with what theyve got. Two tigers is ridiculous, btw...until an SU is introduced to combat it

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
judge reinholdThe "balance" problems people see with valirisk is that the more flags one team caps, the more vehicles they get, which only gets them a further foothold and the other team (usually ruskis) are stuck with short supplies; even though logistically if theyre losing the battle the commanders should send in more and more tanks where its needed, not when the team is already doing well with what theyve got. Two tigers is ridiculous, btw...until an SU is introduced to combat it

i read a book written by a tiger commander, and NOT ONCE during the entire book was a tiger taken out by a t34.....

tiger kills/disables (in entire book)

5 by AT gun (including one time by the author) 2 by Bomb crater/anti tank ditch (got stuck) 1 By sturmovic (disabled) 1 by IS-2

so out of 4 total lost tigers (ony 4 were flat out destroyed) in this guys compony during the ENTIRE WAR, only 1 was due to an enemy tank, and that was because the commander had just arrived the day before, and ran right into an ambush...

most (id say 99%, no joke) of the time the t34's never even saw the tigers.... according to the author (otto cairus) "They always rode buttoned down, and never seemed to see us"

a tiger has nothing to fear from a t34 according to that book :-p hehehhee (great read by the way.... this guy ALWAYS rode on top of his tank, even when in close combat, and one time when a cameraman rode int he tiger, he stood OUTSIDE the tank and rode behind the turret, the cameraman sitting in the commanders seat)

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Whats the book called?