The Land downunder man

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

The new mod. "Robotech Battlefield".

The main problem is that although I have the idea for the mod I know nothing about mod making,skining,textures or even map making but i will tell you the name of the mod and whats it is about.

The mod I though of is called "Robotech Battlefield" this mod would be based on the old TV sega Robotech.

This mod could span over the three timelines the Macross sega, The RobotechMasters and the Invid invaison.

Unfortunatly I cannot do much more myself as I said I have no idea if it is even possible to make it.

please tell me what you all think and if anyone wants to take this idea on you can just credit me with the idea for it and ask me for any advice you want on the ideas I have.

Aussieman

The Land downunder man

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I am looking for modders skiners and all the usual guys to help me make this mod can anyone help or is interested?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

Hi if you are still interested in makink your mod i will help you but all i know how to do is make models with Gmax. tell me if you are intereseted to actually make it.

Aussieman

The Land downunder man

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Well I have no idea what Gmax is but if you can help me do this mos sure and welcome to the team as my Partner, You probley will get much more credit in making the actual mod were as I am just the idea.Also here is my Email address so we can discuss everything that we want to ok. [email="Admrljt@hotmail.com"]Admrljt@hotmail.com[/email] and make the topic Robotech so I know its from you ok.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

Ok Gmax is a free 3D modeling software you can download. Also I might be able to get help to make this mod, and if you would like a website just e-mail me at [email="Jason_Star2002@yahoo.com"]Jason_Star2002@yahoo.com[/email] Also what other ideas do you have for this mod? A good site to got to get robotech information is www.mahq.net .

Aussieman

The Land downunder man

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

ok and i got a site with info on Roboteck units http://www.robotech.com/infopedia/ then goto mecha data for the mecha units. well i supose to start with we could make the origanal sega units and do some battles on earth and some in space to start with.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago

DestroidDefenderARM.jpg

arm gun for the ADR-04-Mk.X Destroid Defender. i built it from the image on http://mahq.net/mecha/macross/macross.htm. What do you think.

Aussieman

The Land downunder man

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Ok after taking a long time to find were you got it from and comaring it to the pic modle its Very good. Still dont forget you can use both your site and the Offical roboteck site to learn about them.

Cannot wait to see the finished Destrod Defender, Finaly we are getting started on making this cool mod I thank you for all your help on making this mod come true.

Aussieman

The Land downunder man

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

What i want to drive is the HWR-00-Mk.II Monster the mobile artillery platform its huge and powerful and intimidating lol.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 13 years ago

i like the monster to its cool but i like the Konig Monster better http://mahq.net/mecha/macross/vf-x2/vb-6.htm . Do you have any ideas for the weapons?