wolvesgoalie

Ich Bin Das Auto

50 XP

17th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,393 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

I just started to mod BF and I wan't to know how to access the airstrip properties to make it repair aircraft like in BF2? Or would I have to just put a repair station on the side of the runway using battlecraft?

SciComHam

Now with more red

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

935 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

That's how it works in Bf2, so try it.

wolvesgoalie

Ich Bin Das Auto

50 XP

17th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,393 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

are you stalking me or something? every question I ask about modding in Battlefield you are the first to answer. And I don't know what you are saying, it doesn't repair your aircraft in Bf1942, but it does in BF2, and I'm wondering if anybody knows where i can get a mod that does that or where to find the scripting for it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

Try putting a repair station underground, that is if you dont want it to be above ground....

Commie

The elusive Member 132837.

50 XP

23rd December 2005

0 Uploads

1,850 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

I know how to code that. I'll get it working then I'll post the code here or PM you if you like. btw repair stations don't have a very large repairing radius, you'd actually have to stop the plane on the repair station for repairs to take effect.

wolvesgoalie

Ich Bin Das Auto

50 XP

17th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,393 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Or you could put several repair stations allong the runway so you just skim the ground, or you could probably mod the radius, and make it bigger (although that would throw off tank repair. Another possible way to do it would probably to make a duplicate of the repair station, and edit the radius, and put that one underneath (but that would take allot of work, so it all depends on what you are willing to do)

Thanks allot Comrade, you can just post a link or something when your done (you could always make a production mod and put it on battlefield2.filefront.com).

Commie

The elusive Member 132837.

50 XP

23rd December 2005

0 Uploads

1,850 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

I'll modify the 'axisairplaneammo' and 'alliedairplaneammo' objects to repair as well as rearm, then once I'm done I'll upload it and post a link for you.