Melted_Cheddar

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st August 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Does anyone know of any US vs. Britain maps out there? or if its even possible to make a map like that? ive always thought it would be interesting to have a USA vs. Britain map just for fun. so if anyone knows of any maps or has made one, hook me up! thx :beer:

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

None that i know of, however it IS possible to make one :).

Melted_Cheddar

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st August 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Then i suppose i have another question... on bcraft, how would a person go about making the teams USA vs. Britain just by editing an exitsting map from the original BF1942?

Eagle One

:-D

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

2,992 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

open the map, then double click teams on the side and select which teams u would like to use. Then save... all done, how ever if u use a map such as wake or midway or something, u will not be able to play online with those maps again i dont think. please correct me if im wrong...

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
Eagle Oneu will not be able to play online with those maps again i dont think. please correct me if im wrong...

If you modify the maps in the regular /mods/bf1942 folder, you will not be able to play on public servers with the maps you edited. Reason being, since you edited your maps, they will be different from the server, there for not allowing you to connect.

Melted_Cheddar

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st August 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

ok, so is there a way to modify a map but save it as a different file name??

Swainy

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

348 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Make a copy.:assimilate: