WTF and IS Mod Dev

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

331 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hi all,

I've made 2 BF1942 maps, and I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to add single player to them. I would put you as a co-developer of the map(s) and be very thankful. Here are the non-single player versions of the maps 1: Operation Sealion, Battlefield 2142 Downloads, Battlefield 2142 Conquest 2: Operation Armored Thrust, Battlefield 2142 Downloads, Battlefield 2142 Conquest , so please let me know if you can help.

Thanks.

robins111

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I'll give it a try.... and let you know how it's working

robins111

GenRommel

WTF and IS Mod Dev

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

331 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

OK, THANK YOU!! Do you want me to e-mail you the maps? I haven't changed them since I uploaded them here, so you can DL them from the links in my original post or request me to e-mail them to you, either way. Thanks again!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Both of these maps have issues when attempting to add singleplayer and quite a few too it is not even that easy to generate pathmaps, The debugger seems to go into overdrive with these but im sure its just a case of removing some certain things just to get the pathmaps made then these items can be added back later on a little busy at the mo but have this on my hd and will look into it but thats not stopping anyone else - Maps should rock with AI

GenRommel

WTF and IS Mod Dev

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

331 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

OK, thanks for the report, so far no one else has come forward to help, do you know of any fourms that I could post on?

Anyways, if you need to remove something and add it in again later, go ahead, or I'll add it back in if what you removed is something like a tank spawn or a building. thanks again.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

Check this [COLOR=Red]link[/COLOR] out

GenRommel

WTF and IS Mod Dev

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

331 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

OK, thanks, I posted a thread, hope someone is willing to help. Or if you want to chose one of the maps to do I can tell the people on the other fourm that only one of the maps needs it now...