Gale_Force14

Addicted to GF

50 XP

4th July 2004

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Yes, in a matter of a few short days we have completed much, here is a sampling: rhinodoor.gif rhinoskin2.jpg rhinoskin.gifbolterscreencampture2.gif There's more, but lets leave ya hanging, ya? Interested in helping? Want to screw with the latest alpha (a fly a freakin' cool Thunderhawk Gunship)? Join the team!! It's time-consuming, but hey!: you're already wasting time with YOUR pitiful life, waste some with ours! The Forums: http://s4.invisionfree.com/Battlefield_40k/ The Site: http://www.battlefield40k.com/

Gale_Force14

Addicted to GF

50 XP

4th July 2004

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Hey, BF:40k needs SKINNERS AND ANIMATORS. If you are interested, visit the BF:40k website or forums

dragoon_the_great

I post to get attention

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

sorry im a only a good coder but i can make really mad effects for lascannon and so forth.

FireWarrior

Need Ramen Noodles

50 XP

23rd August 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Damnit!; You took my mod, lol well whatever hey great job on the marine tanks hey iam about to check your site out when iam done writing this but if you dont try putting more armys in like my fav. , The TAU , ahhh i can imagine bolters ahhh bolters well if you need a mapper like making maps iam here dude i have warhammer scenario books and iam ready just make a the new buildings and ill set it up ok :deal:

FireWarrior

Need Ramen Noodles

50 XP

23rd August 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

oh yeah i have some great music for the game and iam getting good ok crap at g-max

Gale_Force14

Addicted to GF

50 XP

4th July 2004

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

@Dragoon: Go to teh forums and sign up, lol, just today i was talking to one of my modelers about Las effects.

@Firewarrior: Kool, mappers are always welcome, plus the music is always welcome. Also, Message me on MSN )Gale_Force15@hotmail.com I'd liek to ask you something.

Gale_Force14

Addicted to GF

50 XP

4th July 2004

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

A couple more pics. Drop Pods: For some of the Mods levels, the Space Marines will need to storm the Xenos' base, WHat better way than in a 10 ton metal tear drop thrusters.. on the TOP!! Lasgun: Mostly complete except for firing animations. Bask in it's day glo green, for it is still in an alpha skin.

FireWarrior

Need Ramen Noodles

50 XP

23rd August 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

hey iam not gettin my im thingy to work so can u im its [email]Stalker605@yahoo.com[/email]

Gale_Force14

Addicted to GF

50 XP

4th July 2004

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

I'm on MSN Messenger...

That e-mail address again is:

[email]Gale_Force15@hotmail.com[/email]

alan2525

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th May 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

I thought you might like to see some news of the latest work in progress on the Battlefield 40k mod for EA's Battlefield 1942! Alan Briggs Website administrator Battlefield40kcom