NightFly

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th May 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Is it possible to make the single player maps not end. I love playing the maps but the map always ends too quickly. I like long lasting fights, and when I'm done then I can just end the game. Or maybe mod single player to be conquest based instead of points for the capture of cities. I was looking through all the files to try and find the end rules of maps but can't find it. any help on this would be great. Thanks

one_eyed_hippy

Will code HTML for food

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

71 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Play single player thorugh multiplayer mode (sounds weird eh?). Go to Multiplayer -> Create Game -> Coop - and ur all set. This way is way better than that crap single player way ie u can actually choose how many bots you wanna play with. If you're talking about Single player Campaign I can't help you (I'm still trying to get to grips with modding Bf1942/V myself - even though it is quite easy once you know whats what). :cya:

one_eyed_hippy

Will code HTML for food

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

71 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Oh, by the way, to make long lasting fights choose the Time limit (in Coop Mode) to whatever you want and/or make the Ticket Amount 1000% or whatever you want

NightFly

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th May 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Thanks