Henry

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th May 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Hello there,this hasn't got anything to do with BF42.Me a friend are making a BattleField2 Mod,it is a ww2 mod and will feature alot of teams,vehicles,weapons and map.here is the vehicle list it isn't finished: Sherman

Tiger

Panzer

PanzerIV

Mortar Tank

King Tiger

PanzerIV2

Jeep

HalfTruck

APC

Armoured Jeep

Attack Jeep

PTBoat

Stuka

BF109

Junker Bomber

P40 Fighter

P39 Bomber

B17 Bomber

MK2 SpitFire

Corsair

SBD

Zero

Aichival

AirCraft Carrier

Destroyer

BattleShip

Weapons:

Bar19

SMG

Rocket Launcher

STG40

MP40 FlameThrower

yes its been done on bfv and bf42 but imagine all you can get with bf2 all commanders overseaing maps watching your players in a risk like enviroment, commanding your platoons aswell as being part of a team with your mates, be part of over (EVERY TEAM IN WORLD WAR 2):

English

American

French

Germans

Russians

Itallians

Spainish

Japaneses

If you would like to join email me at [email="COCMOD@hotmail.com"]COCMOD@hotmail.com[/email] .This will be a great mod and we only need modelers, skinners, sound, and webbers.Thanks for reading,Our website is being made as well as some models.

Recruit Snyder

Mod Collector

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

You *only* need modelers, skinners, (...)? You are aware of the fact that there's already a BFV mod named "Behind Enemy Lines"? Which will most probably switch to BF2 once the game is out, 2005 or 2006?

beeb

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

1st August 2003

0 Uploads

230 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Recruit SnyderYou *only* need modelers, skinners, (...)? You are aware of the fact that there's already a BFV mod named "Behind Enemy Lines"? Which will most probably switch to BF2 once the game is out, 2005 or 2006?

its comeing out in late 2004 early 2005

Recruit Snyder

Mod Collector

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago
beebits comeing out in late 2004 early 2005

2004? :)

Scheduled release date is "Spring 2005", and everybody knows what that means ... at least it's not coming in 2004 ;)

It doesn't matter in this case; starting a mod now - when no technical specs are available - is a little ... premature ... ; BF2 will be different from BF42 and BFV.

And I know several members of the existing "Behind Enemy Lines" mod which is for BFV.

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

theres already a mod for bfV called behind enemy lines and it is based on ww2. it will most likely move to the bf2 enine when it is released.

DauntlesDouglas

reviving old forum accounts

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

[email]COCMod@hotmail.com[/email]? Is this a joke?

Oh and what about Polish, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, Hungarians, Norwegians, Chinese, Indians, Brazilians, South Africans, etc.??

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 16 years ago

Hi,

I am a teammember of the BFV Mod 'Behind Enemy Lines'. As some of you probably know cause it was already mentioned here we are a German Modding Community who is creating a WWII modification for BFV. We are probably NOT gonna switch to BF2 because the engine differs too much from refractor II. we will see if a swith to bf2 will be possible but we are not planning to do so at the moment.

greets

- jacapp -

CanadainCanuk

Silent Assasin

50 XP

28th January 2003

0 Uploads

170 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

u didnt say anything about the canadian forces

we did do juno beach...