king123

Mayor of...............Japan..

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Can someone plz give me the "game.rfa" file in the Battlefield Vietnam Directory please. IM making a mod , and i need that file Its a long story It'll mean a lot to me if u can send it

Thanks,

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

how big is it

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#3 14 years ago
king123Can someone plz give me the "game.rfa" file in the Battlefield Vietnam Directory please. IM making a mod , and i need that file Its a long story It'll mean a lot to me if u can send it Thanks,

If it is there, do it yourself. This could simply be a case of a corrupt piece of warez and he needs that file.

king123

Mayor of...............Japan..

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

No, warez is not the reason I posted a thread like this

After looking at the videos of bf2 and their guided missles, it kinda got me thinking.

Is this possible? You know how in Secret Weapons (the expansion for bf1942) they have like 2 planes that shoot missles And how in Battlefield Vietnam, they added the ability for planes (and missle launchers) to have guided missles. Is there a code i can put so that the planes in secret weapons would be guided and will go after the closest target??? This would make an AWESOME mod!

Please reply!!!

And if you dont know how to do it Can you Please please please please send me the 'game.rfa' from the battlefield vietnam directory At 'king_of_underworld8@hotmail.com' Or can u upload it somewhere(its only like 1 mb if u zip it) thanks. it'll mean alot to me.

colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Here. The game.rfa zip. I hope it turns out well. :D