Cant remember what mod it was..? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hi, Ive just remembered couple of years ago i had a really awsome mod which in the game you could get in normall planes that they have flying around today, Prop passanger planes, And they had sports cars which you could drive around and i remember on a map you could walk into a room/club and there would be a dance floor that lights up and there is music playing in there.. and i think in that club there is a disco ball that shines around the room. and i think the cars were like GT-40s or something like that. So if anyone knows what this mod is that would be great if i could get it again!!, im not sure if this was the surreal mod, ive just downloaded it and it has like WW2 prop fighter planes and no moddern cars..? :confused: Could anybdy help me find this mod again..? Please help Napster4

cdogmn

BF2 And EA/Dice=We Loose

50 XP

2nd January 2007

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

nevered heard of it, but sounds like fun,lol, disco,lol :beer:

ozzy8ozzy

=EVIL= Madman_X

50 XP

25th December 2005

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

It was called Dice City and it is a mod for battlefield vietnam, here is a link to where you can find the file: Download Dice City Mod for Battlefield Vietnam 0.97 Beta - Dice City is a total modification of Battlefield Vietnam. - Softpedia

Hope that helps:)