patilla

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th May 2004

0 Uploads

622 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

what are the differences? :S im totally lost... i dont wanna know if the mg's are more powerfull of little details... what i want to know is: what are the new vehicles? or main changes? or whats the best? or most played thx

Jay7219

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

6th January 2004

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

DCF is the most popular and bug free. DCX has lots of variations as far as vehicles/planes go. DCR is a little too macho for me and hard to find GOOD server. As far as time goes ... Go with DCF! There is less tinkering and more fraging

patilla

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th May 2004

0 Uploads

622 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

i tryed all, so: DCF is DC polished and with weapons adjuested to real life right? DCR is very good for me, but no players... i liked the gunner positition at choper with the powerfull misile wohaa DCX seems crap for me... the most unreal of all for me... where can i see a comparative of all?

SneakAttack

dont argue with me im right

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

DC is the last DC made by trauma std. DCF is the BAD version made by fans (bad because things dont work like the guns. and apache can take M109 155mm round to face and not die) DCR is relism (things DIE when they are shot) DCX is DC with some good addons and some rando smacktard things but over all its probably the best because there are LOTS of guns/weapons/armies and all the guns and stuff work.

MiyamotoMusashi

C4'r of tanks everywhere

50 XP

23rd July 2005

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

who plays dcx? DCF is my favorite of the now defunct battlefield mods. I can't even play BF1942 after playing BF2, the graphics are just too lame by comparison... And just because 1 gun in DCF doesn't react like you think it should doesn't make it "BAD" except in your mind. I had loads of fun playing DCF in the before time.

patilla

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th May 2004

0 Uploads

622 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
MiyamotoMusashiwho plays dcx? DCF is my favorite of the now defunct battlefield mods. I can't even play BF1942 after playing BF2, the graphics are just too lame by comparison....

same here!... after a mod (the last version of a mod) gets out, i install again bf1942 but suddenly, i feel sick playing it, just sux, bf2 powned 1942