Rylasasin2004

I post to get attention

50 XP

26th May 2004

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hi! I have a slight bit of a problem... I'm trying to create a mod... basicly an addon to Parllel world... its a combo of PW, Kubelcopters, and I want it to feature some of the DC helis as well... such as the Hind D and stuff... How would I insert the Desert Combat Helis into say... Parallel world? I mean, what PRECISELY would I need to extract? remember, although I am using DC... I don't have it myself... but a friend of mine does. I'd download that, but I'm on 56k, so... yeah.... because of this, I can only be sent NECCESSARY files, not the whole RFAs. anyway, could you tell me just exactly what files need to be extracted out of the .rfas, and how to add them to say single player Bocage? I am using BF1942 version 1.6 so you know.. and another thing... Intell Graphics card, so Battlecraft does not work... I've been trying to do this and I'm getting quite fustrated... I need HELP!!

Rylasasin2004

I post to get attention

50 XP

26th May 2004

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

uh... otherwise, could someone send me a Huey, Hind D (or some other Iragi/Russian Trasport Heli), and possibly these two helis... (Click on them to go to the page that you can get the model DL with...) Content_on_1_25_2002_16_25_25%5Ccommand.jpg8D820BD2-1F55-4BCE-A20F47398BE5DEC9.jpgLarge.jpg and/or this one: Content_on_7_12_2003_00_54_49%5Chover2.max_thumbnail3.jpg6CCF5F32-631F-4054-87B993144E844780.jpgLarge.jpg you should probably be able to see what they both carry as armernments... They look pretty cool and I would like to add those... If I had the skill or software to do such things (I only have G-max :( ) can someone help me?!

Rylasasin2004

I post to get attention

50 XP

26th May 2004

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

........................................ at this rate, I Don't think I'll ever find help :'(

cheese ON toast

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

21st June 2003

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I dont think DC or anyone else woul be to pleased at you. Theres quite a lot involved with taking all the models, textures and code from dc and adding it to yours. Basically unless you have an above average knowledge of bf you wont be able to do it, especially as youd need to re code the dc geometry files.

Rylasasin2004

I post to get attention

50 XP

26th May 2004

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

though what about those other two helis? those "original" helis? what about those? could someone make a small object out of those for me?

cheese ON toast

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

21st June 2003

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

i suggest if you want to mod you sart smaller and simpler, leanr all the basics before going into advanced.

Its unlikely youll get anyone to do it all for ya.

Rylasasin2004

I post to get attention

50 XP

26th May 2004

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

well ok, heres somthing else, a weird problem I'm facing: I'm trying to improve the Parallel world mod, by putting PW objects into the other maps mura didn't put anything into (Battle of Britain, Invasion of the phillipines, etc...) Ok, heres the problem: I put a AH-1F (Object that already exists in parallel world) into battle of brittian, supposedly replacing the M3A1s... (but not the German APCS). ANyway, IT DOESN"T SHOW UP!!! at least... not on the mod its SUPOSSED to show up as... you see, this one time I created another, small mod that simply combines parallel world and Kabulcopters flying jeeps mod... called it Kabuls parallel world. anyway, I loaded Kabuls parallel world, played BOB (just to see if the flying APCS showed up... and BAM!!! the AH-1F shows up in place of the (British) APCS!!! how come they don't do that in the mod its SUPPOSED to affect (non-Kabul Parallel world), but yet its fine in a combine mod... BTW, It does this for all the maps I tried to alter... and Cein and Phillipines make the mod[s] crash on load.