Aussieman

The Land downunder man

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I was thinking of makeing a small mod called FireFox based on the movie Firefox were it would have a single level were both the Americans and the USSR fly the Firefox in a token air battle. I also put a picture of the Firefox if anyone dosnt know what it was. Plz let me know what you all think even bad comment will be ok.

svfdf10

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

2,120 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I have a comment. Not good not bad, but certainly deceptive... I like the name but not the theme.. your firefox mod should feature the browser & not the movie. Get to work.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,261 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Any one who starts about the browser firefox will get shot. I don't want to see post telling him that they thought that he was talking about the mozilla firefox browser.

svfdf10

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

2,120 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago
Großadmiral Dönitz... I don't want to see post telling him that they thought that he was talking about the mozilla fireifx browser.

[COLOR=Red]*dodges the hail of fire aimed at his head & nads to point out to Donutz that there is no fireifx browser*[/COLOR] Though it is a shame because fireifx sounds like the name of a promising app.

Aussieman

The Land downunder man

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

ok but what about the mod Firefox from the movie didnt u want to fly that plane?