Sheepeep Advanced Member

weirdal = new ptaq()

31,600 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,948 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

that guy who wants to edit/create, if he hasn't found anything then he should look for Career Creator 3. Thats the version i use. (I say use, i mean i found and downloaded it, tested it quickly and wrote this response.) bear in mind that dem experts make meshes and textures too though, so don't think they click a few buttons and out pops a career! sadly my microsoft system did what was natural before i got the link. As an extra thought though. For personal use you are more than welcome to download skins from the net and use them in your own job careers. It saves some of the pros here a minute or two to make a cup of coffee while you try it out! bows.gif to the experts!

RedZar

N00ber Uber!!

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

if you are still looking for a career I am pretty sure there isn't a Taxi driver career and that would be cool. :thumbsup: :rock:

Jedi Master Enrake

Fallen Jedi Master

50 XP

22nd February 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

Well I made the Matrix, E.S.S.A, Dark side, Jedi, Galactic Empire, Rebels, Super Saiyan, Bounty Hunter, Super Hero(yet to be posted), Terminator(yet to be posted), Doom(yet to be posted) and I think another one, so I'm pretty much burnt out right now and am switching to Houses now. Any ideas?

Mihail Advanced Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
Lord Apophisstickyed for awhile

haha stickyed for awhile? I think it's been a bit more then "awhile" **unstuck**