Help! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I was just wondering. I've done a bit of skinning for MoH:AA (Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Those who didn't know) But Editing/Modding for Battlefield is a bit different for me. I was just curious if someone who knew the roots wouldn't mind supporting the idea of probably adding an Air-Field on the Omaha Beach map. Somewhere on the right-side of the hills...? :uhm: That'd be quite cool. And also maybe adding an additional aircraft carrier or something to the Allied side. That'd be great. :nodding: PS: Why wont my "mods" work (Downloaded ones) I know how to follow instructions ofcourse. But when i try playing with them\Activating a mod usually my game either crashes. Or nothing happens. I have ver. 6.1b ??? Any help on that please.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

many of the older mods don't support the latest version of BF1942, so you have to make sure they are compatible.

AK

:smokin:

-aFh- Gen.Fatcat

I just got nOObed

50 XP

20th September 2005

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Well if you are looking for a server with the Omaha Beach with an airfield. Try Surfal's Ulitmate Battlefield. I dont kno if the server is still up and running, but they have that map modded with an airfield, and so on...