king123

Mayor of...............Japan..

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey evryone i need help with adding a gun to bf1942 well not really adding, im just changing the model for the stg44, to an ak47 I have the ak47 model and i have 3ds max 6 and i wanna export the ak47 it says i gotta add LOD's, and when i click on the meshes, it only adds a part of the gun, and thats the part that it shows ( eg the barrel) I try to make the ak47 model together by "grouping" it, but the parts are still seperate Please help guys How do i change a model

cheese ON toast

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

21st June 2003

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

you have to attach all the parts of your ak47. ATTACH not group. Except of course for the mag and trigger.

king123

Mayor of...............Japan..

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
cheese ON toastyou have to attach all the parts of your ak47. ATTACH not group. Except of course for the mag and trigger.

How do i attach? When i select all the parts of the ak47 excluding the mag And i go to the group toolbar, the only options available are 'Group' and ' Assemble' And the 'Attach option is in grey and i cant click on it :confused:

Please help!

cactuskooler

50 XP

14th July 2003

0 Uploads

242 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

You select on one peice and see that it is convertied to editable mesh because thats how your going to export it. In the editable mesh options on the right theres a rollout called edit geometery in there is the attach button. Just click it, it will turn yellow then you just click the other peices you want attached and it will attach them.