Help With BattleCraft! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hello!!! Can someone help me with this?

I wan't to mod Coral sea a little by making the carriers heal and repair, also remove usage of assault and bazooka weapons. [COLOR=Red]But that is'nt the problem[/COLOR], when i open Coral Sea in BattleCraft[COLOR=Black] this message comes up saying:

Object bf110 not found in bf1942.lst Object hiryu [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]not found in bf1942.lst[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Object hornet [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]not found in bf1942.lst[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Object m11-39 [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]not found in bf1942.lst[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Object m3gmc [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]not found in bf1942.lst[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Object m3grant [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]not found in bf1942.lst[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Object mosquito [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]not found in bf1942.lst[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Object sturmgeschultz [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]not found in bf1942.lst

I have no idea what to do :confused:, cuz since it cant find the carriers i can't complete my modding. [/COLOR]

Commie

The elusive Member 132837.

50 XP

23rd December 2005

0 Uploads

1,850 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

The Hiryu and Hornet are custom objects for that map so they aren't listed in Battlecraft.

Mad Cat

Your mama on a stick.

50 XP

28th December 2005

0 Uploads

6,184 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

the bf110 isnt even in vanilla BF1942, normally, or am i wrong.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

What do I do to edit hornet then? I have no clue, all i ever done woth battlecraft is making some custom maps :D

Commie

The elusive Member 132837.

50 XP

23rd December 2005

0 Uploads

1,850 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

If you open the map's .rfa file you'll notice an 'Objects' section that contains all of the information for the Hiryu and Hornet.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago

Newbie here. Is there someone out there tired of playing? Hehe suppose not but would you know anyone who plans to sell their account? Saw [COLOR=red]oloot.com[/COLOR] and their prices are pretty good. But I want to compare.